Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Introduction

ReubenNick

Hello Eclipse,

I haven't introduced myself yet to the community as an acting owner with Links and thus this introduction topic is being written to fix that. Anyhow, originally it seemed one individual took this change to be an attempt on our part as a gaming team to be "shameless advertising". In case he isn't the only one who thought that, I would like to put an end to that train of thought and state this is our way of looking back at where our family originally began and seeing how we can give back. Feel free to have your own opinions about it but how this community improves will show our intent is just that. 

A bit about me. I love anything related to management. I was and at the moment still am a community manager for Excalisoft for their Sagramore project which is on a halt. I was a community manager on various forums which are now dead. I was a lead moderator for Forsaken Studios on their Embers Of Caerus forums, but that community is now dead for what ever reasons. I was invited to be a moderator for Air Rivals by GameForge but did not see that through due to needing to focus on Jumpbutton Studio as my priority. Those are the few of the many communities I have either managed, administrated or moderated for. Hopefully that shows a slight bit about my background and interest in community management or management in general. 

Eclipse will now be on my list of priorities and I look forward to improving it for the better along with the **community's** input on where its future goes. This was a sudden change and we apologize for not bringing it to your attention before going through with it. Although it would be wise to note that not every decision will be made with community input, but the majority and major changes to come will either be a surprise as an experiment to see how you respond to it, or you will be given a poll to decide on. 

I'll end things on that note. I look forward to interesting and hopefully a fun and engaging relationship between us and you guys.