Find results in...

Skyrim

Robin

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Keebler:

> I bought the whiterun house and all its addons, but really all I do with it is store every potion I come across as I am too lazy to use them and throw the rest of my crap on the floor as I am too lazy to sell it all. It looks like I like in the skyrim dump.

I piled so much crap in my first house that upon entering you just fall through the floor repeatedly. Then if you manage to get footing it lags like crazy. Basically destroyed my own house. Luckily the one in Riften is better anyway.

Riften is a shithole but the house there is _very_ nice for 8,000 gold. Only reason I didn't bother getting it is all the damn chores you need to do for the people.

Currently saving up for the 25,000 Solitude house on my Nord Warrior. Money is so much harder to come by compared to my old Khajiit. ;[

I've only been to four cities thus far anyways, at lvl 22.
Whiterun
Windhelm
Winterhold
Riften

The area in between all four of those cities has kept me heavily occupied as it currently stands, dont even know when I'll make it to the rest of the map

-edit-
However my brother is currently borrowing it, and threatening never to return it..

@Fuu:

> So I made a new thief character, and I Farengar told me to deliver "Frost Salts" to Arcadia. I went into her house and she says 'get out im callin the guards" And I get a five gold fine.
>
> What?

Talk to her whilst she's at work.

@Fuu:

> So I made a new thief character, and I Farengar told me to deliver "Frost Salts" to Arcadia. I went into her house and she says 'get out im callin the guards" And I get a five gold fine.
>
> What?

How would you feel if someone randomly walked into your house?

>! So I finished the Hircine Ring quest again on my new barbarian character… killed the werewolf. Here I am, walking down the road when suddenly I see him walking down the road in the same direction ahead of me... in his werewolf form. Motherfucker got killed one more time.