Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question on these two swords

MCADAMS

@McAdams:

> Which ones do you like better? I cant' decide between having the black outline and not.
>
> ![](http://i.imgur.com/wRXVu.png)
>
> I'm not looking for advice on how to pixel art, just opinion on which one you'd prefer.

Neither, imo the outline should be a tad darker than the first one, and lighter than the second…

@Murdock:

> Neither, imo the outline should be a tad darker than the first one, and lighter than the second…

@McAdams:

> I'm not looking for advice on how to pixel art, just opinion on which one you'd prefer.

ಠ_ಠ….

@McAdams:

> ಠ_ಠ….

If you dont want advice, then dont post your stuff asking for it.. you asked which one was better, and I think the outline is too light in the first and too dark in the second.. cant take criticism or what?

Edit: However, If I HAD to pick one it would be the second, since the first outline is too light IMO

@Murdock:

> If you dont want advice, then dont post your stuff asking for it.. you asked which one was better, and I think the outline is too light in the first and too dark in the second.. cant take criticism or what?

The purpose of this was to see which one of the two people preferred. I can take criticism, it's just that the sheer fact that you completely disregarded my request for having no criticism, just your opinion on which one you preferred, but clearly that was too much to ask. I'm just going to lock this.