Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Your Angry Goodbye Post

renzo

That's it! You've had it with this site!
Your just going to post one last thing then your never showing your IP here again!
What would you say?

A bunch of 13-year-olds licking the ass of some british poof all because he contributed the same engine he's given to every site he's been too.  The only reason people post here now is for some vain hope "He" will glance over it and post, bonus points if he liked it.  The guy has a better setup than I do, and he wasn't even trying.  What's the point of coming here if the all the little kids are only interested in Robin?  Where do I come into the picture now?  It was fun guys, emphasize on the word **was**, but things have gone to shit if I can't get my action anymore.  It used to be that the meer mention of my name would send chills down everyone's spine, now people aren't even surprised when I come up from behind.  Someone even asked me how my day was!  I'm done with this waste of time, if you need to talk to me just go down any dark alley with honey smeared in your ass.

Meh, that wasn't as easy to write as I thought it would be, but go crazy guys. ;)

@Robin:

> You suck at rage quitting. You need to complain about how I stopped supporting the old engines and how I didn't add scripting because I hate you personally.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT RAGE QUITTING IT ALL COMES DOWN TO PERSONAL OPINION YOUR OPINION SUCKS!

ps
WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME!

what the fuck is up with you guys!!!! Robin please learn how to fucking have a supporting server!!! Seriously!! I mean i tried to play one of your games the the other day!!! Server seems to be down at the moment is what the game tells me!!! i wasted a fucking hour downloading and running the auto updater!!! So fuck this later!!!

• 1 year later...