Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is it morally right?

Bonk

Bonk, get your shit together and run or have children with down syndrome.

And on a serious note, It smells like feudal elitism, I don't like it, I frown upon your family and other people participating. I'm not a person to fight with tradition for the sake of argument… and I wouldn't like my daughter (if I had one) to marry a total peasant, but this doesn't really feel right.

Well, yeah.

But there's things that would stop you running away. My Grandparents set up a hefty trust-fund for me, and my parents have signed their Hertfordshire home to me for when I marry. But until then, I have no money. I've never earned it, only spent my parent's, which was in-turn their parents and theirs before them.

So I suppose it is elitism. All the people I know have had it drilled into them since day one that they're better than everyone. That's why I sometimes come off as arrogant - I really am. It's a habit, a bad one.

It's only today I was stood on the steps of the Town Hall with the Lord Mayor being saluted as Veterans, Soldiers and Cadets marched past for Rememberance Sunday. Why the hell should they?

The girls are spoiled and bitchy - they don't even dress themselves. I don't have to either, nor does anyone else - the dressing gong sounds, you go to your room and your clothes are laid out, ready for someone to dress you. Two of the girls were waiting half an hour at the Ball for someone to put their lipstick on for them.

And we're supposed to be proud of this heritage?

@Bonk:

> Doubt I could adjust to living in a flat - with other people as well..? Don't go there.

Smart thing, they'll just lift you upside down and steal your lunch money.. Owait..
Nah, I could imagine for a person like you (No offence) who has lived all his life in a certain style, that it'll be hard to adjust to us folk like if you were doing it your whole life.

Well I certainly am, and he's banned anyway.

We just had a conversation a while back about how hardship and responsibility builds character. I'd say most people in the administration have had to deal with more shit than most.

Now look at someone like Bonk. He never has to work, he never has to do anything. His entire life is completely meaningless. What does he spend his free time doing? Complaining about our game engine because he doesn't want to learn to program to use it.

I love it when people prove my points.

@Zonova:

> I don't know what this guy was talking about… having someone dress me, and not have to do anything ever sounds pretty nice. Plus you get some female dog

Hardship and responsibility builds character. All the spoilt little kids on here have been coddled their entire lives and their shitty personality is a result of that.

Bonk had one of the most bland personalities I've ever come across. He just spent his time complaining about how Eclipse was terrible because I forced people to learn new skills to use it.

Anyway, he was banned for an unrelated issue. I'll lock this thread.