Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Servers for Eclips Origins

skymen

Okay, so, here are some questions I have about servers.

Are Eclipse Origins hosted servers still available?

If yes, where do I purchase one and when do I get more info?

Can someone make a tutorial with pictures or a video to teach how to get a server running (a real one btw, not a no-ip redirection to my Ip)?

If not, can you at least tell me briefly what to do?

What kind of servers can host an EO game? (I mean, web servers or other games servers cannot, i think)

Do you know any good service that can host an EO game freely or cheaply? (about 3$/month).

Thanks for anyone replying to this.

EDIT: OMG, I had a bug, and it uploaded this multiple times, can an administartor delete the other ones? X(

> Okay, so, here are some questions I have about servers.
>
>  
>
> Are Eclipse Origins hosted servers still available?
>
> If yes, where do I purchase one and when do I get more info?
>
>  
>
> Can someone make a tutorial with pictures or a video to teach how to get a server running (a real one btw, not a no-ip redirection to my Ip)?
>
> If not, can you at least tell me briefly what to do?
>
>  
>
> What kind of servers can host an EO game? (I mean, web servers or other games servers cannot, i think)
>
> Do you know any good service that can host an EO game freely or cheaply? (about 3$/month).
>
>  
>
> Thanks for anyone replying to this.
>
>  
>
> EDIT: OMG, I had a bug, and it uploaded this multiple times, can an administartor delete the other ones? X(

What the heckers do you mean "not a no-ip", no-ip or not it's still an option to put as an ip, one is numbers and one is just a DN (DNS)…......

I offer hosting, $3 would not get you the greatest but um yeah I do discounts for dedicated projects ~ i'd need proof that it's going to be dedicated. (and if you setup with me you don't need to worry about setting the server up)

> Okay, so, here are some questions I have about servers.
>
>  
>
> Are Eclipse Origins hosted servers still available?
>
> If yes, where do I purchase one and when do I get more info?
>
>  
>
> Can someone make a tutorial with pictures or a video to teach how to get a server running (a real one btw, not a no-ip redirection to my Ip)?
>
> If not, can you at least tell me briefly what to do?
>
>  
>
> What kind of servers can host an EO game? (I mean, web servers or other games servers cannot, i think)
>
> Do you know any good service that can host an EO game freely or cheaply? (about 3$/month).
>
>  
>
> Thanks for anyone replying to this.
>
>  
>
> EDIT: OMG, I had a bug, and it uploaded this multiple times, can an administartor delete the other ones? X(

Look up Virtual private server.

Most services can host EO.

> What the heckers do you mean "not a no-ip", no-ip or not it's still an option to put as an ip, one is numbers and one is just a DN (DNS)…......
>
>  
>
>  
>
>  
>
> I offer hosting, $3 would not get you the greatest but um yeah I do discounts for dedicated projects ~ i'd need proof that it's going to be dedicated. (and if you setup with me you don't need to worry about setting the server up)

I mean that there is a tutorial than tell you to get a no-ip dnns to reffer to your ip when other people try to connect, so they connect using the no-ip dnns.

Thank you, I will think about it

> Look up Virtual private server.
>
> Most services can host EO

Thank you :D

Actually, I need this to work with my team, and to  let anyone work at any time. However this is not possible if I act as a host, as long as they need to have my PC opened and connected to Internet (assuming I managed to get the tutorial work) to work.

Also, I wanted to know how, and what I shall upload to the server. How do I get this working and so on.