Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[TUT] How to save and compile your project in vb6

Furrzie Devine

Haii eclipse community, I am taking the liberty of making this tut cuz some people are unsure or simply do not know how to save and compile there projects after they are finished. Well this is a simple 3 step processes that i hope is easy to understand.

Step One
After editing your source code for your project you will need to go to the tab on top that seas "file" and click on it.

>! ![](http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff491/Azerdeath/picktut1.jpg)

Step two
Now that you have selected "file" a table should pop down with some features your able to select, now you do not need to but i highly recommend saving your project first. For this step you need to select "Save Project"

>! ![](http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff491/Azerdeath/picktut2.jpg)

Step Three
Now that your project is saved and ready to be compiled, simply go down the table of content and select "Build" After selecting this the software will compile your vb6 project.

>! ![](http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff491/Azerdeath/picktut3.jpg)

And now you have a fully working edited project. <3
This is a simple to understand and do [TuT] and I hope someone found this usefull. If you have any problems feal free to contact me via PM

• 2 weeks later...
@NamelessSoul:

> This is the most useful tutorial I've seen in my life.

Honestly, duck off. You're the biggest prick I've ever seen in my life, after reading some of your posts.

This guy is trying to help out people, I don't see you doing anything. People come to eclipse to make a /game/ for /fun/. Saying "If they don't know how to compile they should just give up" really shows all your idiocy. You didn't come out of the whom knowing how to compile, did you?

@Captain:

> Honestly, duck off. You're the biggest prick I've ever seen in my life, after reading some of your posts.
>
> This guy is trying to help out people, I don't see you doing anything. People come to eclipse to make a /game/ for /fun/. Saying "If they don't know how to compile they should just give up" really shows all your idiocy. You didn't come out of the whom knowing how to compile, did you?

Aww, you took the liberty to read my posts? Thank you!

@Fuu:

> apprently your a prikc and this guy is trying to help peolple out nameless soujk,

Not sure if jk or actually insulting me.

@Im66sick:

> I'm personally new to all this VB6 and stuff. I tried some tutorials to edit my game but gave up (as I didn't save it properly), I will give it a second chance now, using your tutorial. So Thanks. :)

Congratulations Furrzie! Your tutorial has been useful, just as I predicted.

@Furrzie:

> True, its one of the most basic programing know-hows. But some people are just like that and id rather help them instead of leave them in the dark. After all everyone has to start somewhere.

By the way, could you try to take the images out of the spoilers and resize them using (img width=650)(/img)? Because I find it really annoying having to click spoilers and stuff. But I don't know, maybe that's just me.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...