Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[DOWNLOAD the :]Pet System!!!

jacob12334

**THIS IS NOT MINE!!!!**

Hello everyone ive notice most everyone has problems with people giving "Tutorials" of scripts and systems so ive decided not to give you a "Tutorial" just let you download the SRC!!! well here they are :
**_REMEBER TO ERASE ALL YOUR ORIGINAL SRC FILES WITH THESE!_**

>! [http://www.mediafire.com/?d7kdyxkca2a2uuk](http://www.mediafire.com/?d7kdyxkca2a2uuk)

**REMEBER TO PLEASE POST IF IT DIDNT WORK!!!**
>! P.S. IT ALSO INCLUDES THE GUILD(I THINK) AND THE QUEST SYSTEM!!!!!

@Yumi:

> This is lame, im sorry. If ppl cant even add the code to the game, they cant really make a good game at all
>
> Why the hell isnt this in the Custom Version?

YOU ARE AN IDIOT. NO ONE HERE IS GOING TO MAKE A GOOD GAME. THIS IS A WEBSITE FOR HOBBYISTS.

Seriously, we're here to have fun. Just because you can add source to a game doesn't means it's "good at all.".. I mean look at "League of JRP."
Stop it. You're making yourself look like a fool.

@Yumi:

> Eeeeekkkk captain wabi it attacked me. No one gonna make a good game here? Look at ambardia and crystalshire. No I don't feel like a fool at all. Peace?
>
> Oh. I wasn't trying to make me look cool. U r, stop trying to hate me >.> hater gonna hate.

1\. He's not attacking you
2\. Both CS and Ambardia are amateur hobbyist games, nothing more. Even the owners will admit that. Eclipse won't get better than this and I'm okay with it.

@Yumi:

> Eeeeekkkk captain wabi it attacked me. No one gonna make a good game here? Look at ambardia and crystalshire. No I don't feel like a fool at all. Peace?
>
> Oh. I wasn't trying to make me look cool. U r, stop trying to hate me >.> hater gonna hate.

I'm not attacking you. I didn't even look at your name.

Do you see Crystalshire or Ambardia getting any audience besides from EO and friends? I may have said my words harshly, I've just seen it too many times.

@Captain:

> I'm not attacking you. I didn't even look at your name.
>
> Do you see Crystalshire or Ambardia getting any audience besides from EO and friends? I may have said my words harshly, I've just seen it too many times.

Then next time look at my name first? Geez be a gentlemen and be nice to lady >.> I dunno, but I think if robin actually willing to advertise CS he gonna make some good buck

@Jungle:

> 1\. He's not attacking you
> 2\. Both CS and Ambardia are amateur hobbyist games, nothing more. Even the owners will admit that. Eclipse won't get better than this and I'm okay with it.

On the contrary, I'm sure we'd like to strive for something more than just being labeled as hobbyist game creators, a lot of work gets put into a game to be merely a hobby, such as Ambardia which was online for almost 4 years straight.. Show me a "hobbyist" game that stays around that long and then I can admit that it was a hobby to me, cause it felt like a ducking job lol.

@Richy:

> On the contrary, I'm sure we'd like to strive for something more than just being labeled as hobbyist game creators, a lot of work gets put into a game to be merely a hobby, such as Ambardia which was online for almost 4 years straight.. Show me a "hobbyist" game that stays around that long and then I can admit that it was a hobby to me, cause it felt like a ducking job lol.

thank you richy.

@Captain:

> YOU ARE AN IDIOT. NO ONE HERE IS GOING TO MAKE A GOOD GAME. THIS IS A WEBSITE FOR HOBBYISTS.
>
> Seriously, we're here to have fun. Just because you can add source to a game doesn't means it's "good at all.".. I mean look at "League of JRP."
> Stop it. You're making yourself look like a fool.

OMG TY SO MUCH IKR!

You starting a war with me, son. YOU ARE ON!

Someone here going to make a good game. THey will.
Stfo Death, you had been annoying to me ever since you pronounced that you were a "good programmer", saying that you "scripted stuff in EO".
F. Off.

PS: And stop with the fking triple post. Cant u edit your old post?

Ive studied your conversation and you both made some good points.Yumi captain wabbit is right this game making thing is a hobby at first for even some 3d game making company leaders.It is a hobby but it takes alot of work to acually think and work an EO game into a full time thing that people play[No offense to robin] If you want to speed up the process of your game turning into a success Advertise it to the right net crowd cause it would be lame to have a game just filled with friends,coworkers or EO members alone.I could be wrong as a newb and a 12 year old but this is one of my opinions take no offense. >_> But all in all EO is good if you need scripts check fourm source it easily shows it maybe on a  hobby based ideal.