Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Christmas is a lie.

Esmeyana

Hey people,

First of all I am not Christian, however I think the Christian religion is a lie.
Especially Christmas is a lie, well here is the story.

I am now not talking about wikipedia information about Christmas or something, because they just want you to believe where they believe in.

This will be a little bit philosophical, if you can't handle the philosophical subject "The human is an animal, but a way more smart." then don't post on this topic.

Well the truth is that Chirstmas even is not an existing story in the Bible, the Bible never said something about a Christmas festival, however is said that Jesus is born on a snowy day.

**Well here comes the lie.
On the day Maria(the mother of Jesus) brough Jesus to the water it was a snowy day in the winter season, Maria was very tired. God told her to attack a palm tree next to her with a fist, she thought "I am not that strong to attack a palm tree, I am also tired" god said "Do what you have to do believer(Maria), and I will give you the strength to succeed", Maria attacks the tree a fist, a lot of fruit have fallen on the ground.**

The lie: A palm tree does not grow in the winter, but in the summer.

Well I don't get all that stuff about dates. If you refer to a bunch of specifics that people might not be familiar with in the general story, you should list the chapters and versus about it.

But in general yeah, Christmas is not when Jesus was born; it's converted to adapt to the various winter solstice festivals of the many spiritual beliefs of pre-christian European cultures.

I think it's more clear now.
About what you said:
I will try to find the chapters and versus, but I have readen them on an another forum past year in christmas so I will try to find them.

Also: The christmas tree should be a palm tree, but not the currently tree with the balls.

I have no religion, but I was a Christian, and now not anymore because it is a stupid religion.
Like there is written in the Bible that the sun is rotating around the earth -.-"

EDIT: GOD"The creator" should know that the earth is rotating around the sun, shouldn't he?

@Esmeyana:

> The lie: A palm tree does not grow in the winter.

And bushes don't give off rainbow flames and snakes can't talk.
Faith isn't about the reality of the world but the lessons you can take from it.
You don't need faith to be a strong or kind person, but it can help.

It's your choice not to believe in christianity but Christmas is about bringing people together, there's nothing to really lie about.(no commercial conspiricy theorists please.)

Wait, you're Not allowed to drink on christmas? I'd be a bit disappointed :P

Also, yeah, i'm pretty sure that it's a well known fact that Christmas was based off of pagan beliefs. As was easter.

I still enjoy christmas though even as a muslim. The lights are nice and everything feels happy. And ebcause my birthday is on christmas <3

@Zonova:

> Wait, you're Not allowed to drink on christmas? I'd be a bit disappointed :P
>
> Also, yeah, i'm pretty sure that it's a well known fact that Christmas was based off of pagan beliefs. As was easter.
>
> I still enjoy christmas though even as a muslim. The lights are nice and everything feels happy. And ebcause my birthday is on christmas <3

Is there also a christmas in the Muslim religion?
If so, what is the Muslim religion saying about christmas or Jesus?

To the people on this topic.
Some of you are not understanding where this discussion is about, this time(the 21th sentury) Christmas has 2 meanings, a holiday and a religion fact.
I am talking about the religion fact of christmas, not about the holiday, I have no religion but also I selebrate christmas and I like it as a holiday.
I am just trying to get some information, maybe some of you know something that is unknown for the public.

@Esmeyana:

> Hey people,
>
> First of all I am not Christian, however I thing the Christian religion is a lie.
> Especially Christmas is a lie, well here is the story.
>
> I am now not talking about wikipedia information about Christmas or something, because they just want you to believe where they believe in.
>
> This will be a little bit philosophical, if you can't handle the philosophical subject "The human is an animal, but a way more smart." then don't post on this topic.
>
> Well the truth is that Chirstmas even is not an existing story in the Bible, the Bible never said something about a Christmas festival, however is said that Jesus is born on a snowy day.
>
> Well here comes the lie.
> On the day Maria(the mother of Jesus) brough Jesus to the water it was a snowy day in the winter season, Maria was very tired. God told her to attack a palm tree next to her with a fist, she thought "I am not that strong to attack a palm tree, I am also tired" god said "Do what you have to do believer(Maria), and I will give you the strength to succeed", Maria attacks the tree a fist, a lot of fruit have fallen on the ground.
>
> The lie: A palm tree does not grow in the winter.

Can I have my minute back please?

@Anna:

> Well I don't get all that stuff about dates.

I am very sorry for the late reaction of me, I thought I answered it, it feels like I am asocial.
Well…
![](http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/images/Middle%20East/factfile/411px-Dates_on_date_palm.jpg)
This is a dates tree

@DrNova:

> Most people know what christmas is about. General good will and such.  Christians use it as a general day of celebration for the birth of christ.  Other people use it for what have you.
>
> Seems like you just dont like christmas

Only one thing makes me love christmas: The donations I get from my uncles :D
Anyway, I just want to know the rate of the knowledge of you guys about christmas.
I mean, some people are selebrating something they don't know what it is about.
Just because everyone is selebrating it, they selebrate it aswell.
This will show that the smartness of people are getting smaller in ages, not bigger.

@Rusher:

> I **c**elebrate Christmas because it's one of the only times my family comes together in this shitty times.

Wow that hurts… I have a friend, we are friends since my 12th age...
Also her family comes together only in christmas, she really have a shitty life...

@renzo:

> All hail Muslim Jesus!
>
> Do you get double the presents? or do you get screwed over with the combined holidy bullshit. :P

Double presents bich :D It works welll with all of the special sales and stuff ^^.

Nope, no "Christmas" in Islam, at least as far as Jesus goes. We do get holy days though, which are the equivalent of Christmas… except we get two of them :D. And they aren't based on pagan beliefs, which is a plus too :P

And Rusher, if you ever feel the need for alcohol on christmas.... well i'd say come to me, but i can't drink either T~T

Christmas was literally the _only_ time I'd get anything new as a kid. We were poor as fuck so when I got my first PC, my first N64… hell, being a kid was great.

I might dislike religion, but I'm not going to sit around on the internet being a dick about a nice holiday. It's a great feeling now that I can be that awesome big brother that I would have killed for as a kid. I would have absolutely loved the shit I got for people when I was 6 years old.

Jesus was actually more likely born in the Autumn.
Santa and his gifts, the decorated tree and homes, the holly on the door, the mistletoe etc all stem from the Pagan winter solstice which the Christians renamed Christmas to stop people believing in "false gods".

Santa used to be green.