Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Flat packs are really, really annoying.

Robin

@Anna:

> I like your mirror.

Every single one of my friends has the exact same mirror set. They were the cheapest you could get from a load of supermarkets a few years back. xD

@renzo:

> I take it the toilet paper is for cleaning spills and such and not because you shit at your desk when your to arsed to use the washroom..

Haha. I was actually using that to wipe my hands whilst building the desk. The shelf extenders were covered in oil so I got my hands filthy whilst screwing them all together.

@Gweneth:

> Oil huh…..
>
> Hmmmm......

Haha. I'm a 20-something single guy with a nice face who works in the medical industry. I've never had more guys hitting on me. No need to take matters in to my own hands when I have so many contacts. ;]

@Robin:

> Haha. I'm a 20-something single guy with a nice face who works in the medical industry. I've never had more guys hitting on me. No need to take matters in to my own hands when I have so many contacts. ;]

*swoons* :3

Your desk looks really similar to mine, except for the metal bar thing on top of the drawers. Looks nice though.

And is that alcohol i see on your desk? I shall have you killed, you disgraceful, drunken faggot ;D

I know what the toilet paper is for ;D.

Cool table bro, i'd prefer it a bit bigger since my table is full of shit xD.
Can't we turn this topic into a post your table topic?

By the way you have so much room my rooms a fucking mess, i can hardly walk around.

@DDunit:

> Why would you take the pink one?

It's orange and it's not mine.

@Sealbreaker:

> becks tastes like shit, but nice setup you have there :)

I just buy whatever is on offer and put it in the fridge till it's too cold to taste.

@MrMiguu:

> What is your job in the medical field, Robin? /curious

I thought it would be pretty obvious. Software developer.

@Robin:

> The NHS is big. Very big. And we just won contracts from the Ministry of Defence in Canada and Australia. Lots and lots of work to do, especially considering all our in-house software is developed by us.

That's pretty cool. Is the primary language in use VB6, or is that just your department? Do you work in a cubicle?

We don't use any VB6\. The '80s software is made in MUMPS, the '90s software is made in Delphi and the '00s software is made in C#. I'm currently heading a team of 11 people in developing a support site based in ASP.NET with a C# back-end.

It's pretty much the same as Eclipse. They want me to get people using the online resources rather than the support line.

• 2 weeks later...