Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse: Skywyre Edition v10

SkywardRiver

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so I noticed that npcs can cast blinding spells but not stealth spells. Not sure if that is meant to be or not but I think npcs should be able to cast stealth spells. Also, when blinded you can still see player/npcs names, again not sure if it meant to be like that but shouldn't names disappear also? Last thing, when npcs cast spells there is no casting animation and it would be helpful if the casting animation played. Also, npcs don't seem to target you again once you come out of stealth mode. These are not necessary things but they would be nice. Again, thanks for the engine.

@'riokoshin':

> Okay so I noticed that npcs can cast blinding spells but not stealth spells. Not sure if that is meant to be or not but I think npcs should be able to cast stealth spells. Also, when blinded you can still see player/npcs names, again not sure if it meant to be like that but shouldn't names disappear also? Last thing, when npcs cast spells there is no casting animation and it would be helpful if the casting animation played. Also, npcs don't seem to target you again once you come out of stealth mode. These are not necessary things but they would be nice. Again, thanks for the engine.

I'd love to see these things added/fixed, Zetasis is right no with what he said :D

People, as I edit the evolution of class? At what level evolve so that class evolve, the text that comes … To a little lost, because when arriving at level 25 comes the classes, and I did not find where I can edit it ... Sorry for the english

Everything is cool, but I have some problem …
_I don't know the command for the editor ( why don't you create the button in admin panel ?)
_The character sometime walk slow, sometime normal , how can I change the speed ?
_In "show text" in event system doesn't have show face -.-!

1\. Just press insert…
![](http://s15.postimg.org/qvefiqt6z/help1.png)

2\. Read the features list…
~Stamina and Weight~
Items can now have an assigned weight. If you are carrying more weight than you have Stamina, you cannot run. 

3\. Add that in yourself. Some people, like myself, don't want to make faces for every character.

I know you're talking about face for event. Add it in yourself. It's not in this engine, nor is it planned.

If you want your character to run faster, take a look at these; client side.

' Speed moving vars
Public Const WALK_SPEED As Byte = 4
Public Const RUN_SPEED As Byte = 6

The fix is going to be included in today's update.

v3 Has just been released. Nothing major, just bug fixes.

Not many, if any, features are going to be added to this engine. Tutorials may be made and released, but I'm looking to keep this a solid BASE to start from. I don't want to repeat Eclipse Chronicles xD

I have a video about speed problem. Althought I changed the code. But character sometime move speed as I want, sometime it move slow, you can check it in this video, when i run to the black map character walk slower than before. please check it ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deseONZjyfA