Find results in...

Eclipse: Skywyre Edition v10

SkywardRiver

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@'Jaxx':

> Ah yes, Deathbeam credited for Dynamic Projectiles.

And that "light" system and time engine from what I see on screenie ;)

EDIT:
I did quick search in your source code. I remeber now. I gave you my source from older Prospekt Reborn because you was active member on Prospekt forums I think. But, I see that you are selling "extended" version of this. No offense, but I am asking you to stop doing that until you will remove all mine features from there or until proper credit is given. I was banned from these forums for not giving proper credits 2 or 3 times, but what are u doing is even worse, you are basically selling other peoples work.

@'Jaxx':

> Seeing as I paid for that 'light system' and have since improved it I didn't think it necessary. But whatever, credits to Deathbeam for the original base of the Light system

Even if you bought them, you bought them for Skywardens and that gives you no rights to open-source it or even sell it without my permission.

Update expected for later today. This is basically a dynamics update, focusing on reducing the amount of Hard-coding. This will include Class Advancement, XP to VX style character sprites, and AI type (smart or dumb) all being made editable from the options.ini file.

New download.

v2 Includes the ability to select AIType and CharacterFormatStyle directly from the options.ini, as well as the ability to select what classes advance to what from the Classes.ini.

Also, editable class descriptions from Classinfo.ini and a bug fix that wasn't allowing people to save their items.

Wow, this is very impressive. Thanks for releasing it! This is going to help me soo much thanks again guys for all your hard work and generosity.

Edit: Also noticed something. As far as I can tell the day and night system have no visual difference, is that how it is supposed to be?

@'Jaxx':

> Hey Zetasis. Either you have Night disabled or it's a bug I didn't catch when making the engine compatible for release. I'll take a look when I get home :D
>
> And yeah, Bubblegum, it was the conversion :/ I'll be fixing it up later today :D

Alright cool. I'll keep an eye out for an update and if I find any more bugs I'll be sure to post them. Again, thanks for the engine.

@'riokoshin':

> @'Jaxx':
>
> > Hey Zetasis. Either you have Night disabled or it's a bug I didn't catch when making the engine compatible for release. I'll take a look when I get home :D
> >
> > And yeah, Bubblegum, it was the conversion :/ I'll be fixing it up later today :D
>
> Alright cool. I'll keep an eye out for an update and if I find any more bugs I'll be sure to post them. Again, thanks for the engine.

No problem man :D

Alrightyyyy so it wasn't a bug. Night works fine for me. It slowly fades in and out as time goes on, just as designed.

Let me know if the problem persists and I'll take a look.