Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse: Skywyre Edition v10

SkywardRiver

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guy.. How to change Font in Sky sv. sorry i know a little eng. I try to use Search in web. but i don't have keyword.
use Change font /font/change text….it not work. Found change color text ... plz help me
So sorry i know a little eng

Hello  i want to change (Georgia font ) to Tahoma

Now i have font .png and .dat already.
i change script in client all (Goergia text) to Tahoma text
and use Tahoma.png / Tahoma.dat text in folder font in client

but don't work. > Error
folder font client auto create Georgia.dat 0 KB

….. i try to rename Tahoma.png/Tohama.dat to Georgia.png/.dat

sure ... don't work.
in game i can see Eng text only.
but thailand text show ( ?????? )
(use Tahoma font)

i try again.
go to folder server and search all folder keyword Georgia
but i can't see it

i don't know why client auto make Georgia.dat

now i don't know how can i change it.

who can change font plz tell me how to change it.

i want to use Tahoma font.

thank you so much.

i hope Someone can change it and teach me.

and so sorry i know a little eng
sorry

i try to again never giveup  v-(0w0)

@rowinlight, Skywyre has departed from Eclipse and has thus pulled this engine so I doubt you're not going to be getting any help from him (the man himself!) anytime soon. Although that being said, other people may be willing to help you, simply create a detailed thread outlining the issue and someone will happily help you out!

• 4 weeks later...
@'Grilo13':

> @'Abyss':
>
> > Then…. maybe... This is not.... the place for you....
>
> Haters… haters everywhere...
> never helps, only critics….

Rather than complain that you can't do something and try to blame the members for your own issues, try and actually learn to do it or hire someone to do it for you, there's multiple people out there that do paid work for this kind of stuff.

I dont mean to offend you, if you dont know thats find but like i said you should give it a shot, it will help you understand how the engine works. Having an attitude of not wanting to learn  is bad

As for not helping, i feel that you have no right to ask someone to fix anything if you didn't at least try to do it your self

Now if you were to try and you fail we are here to help you out 

:)

Well, v9 is here. This is most likely going to be the last version of Eclipse Skywyre. (released here at least). I was almost decided to not post this update here either, but in the end I decided that that wouldn't be fair to the many friends I've garnered here. Note that I don't support this engine any longer on Eclipse. Read into that what you will. Link for latest version as well as what was added can be found on op.

Why does everyone work on engines that have no support whatsoever using a language that isn't supported in an ide that is impossible to get legally anymore? Skyward dude you did so much for this community and it sucks that you are gone, this was the closest to an official version of eclipse we have even had since 2.0

@'SkywardRiver':

> Please note that, if you are going to be using this Engine, you must credit me.

Where would you like the credit implemented? Website/forums? Client news?

Also, great work I'm loving it so far and only have a couple of bugs I want to work out before building more functions off of this that will be unique to my own release.

I wish I could give you a cookie

@'or3o':

> Why does everyone work on engines that have no support whatsoever using a language that isn't supported in an ide that is impossible to get legally anymore? Skyward dude you did so much for this community and it sucks that you are gone, this was the closest to an official version of eclipse we have even had since 2.0

Legit copy… http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SEALED-Microsoft-Visual-Basic-6-0-Professional-FULL-VERSION-PRO-6-203-00769-/231928339089?hash=item3600019a91:g:BwAAAOSwwbdWH~xd

note that this particular listing is an ACADEMIC copy and you wont be able to profit in any way off a release....

@'Abyss':

> Lol if someone pays $250 for VB6 today I will find that someone and stab them in the eye
>
> * * *
>
> Or see if theyre willing to buy my dvd player for 250 bucks

LOL I wasn't saying it was an intelligent move…. just stating it is obtainable (and probably cheaper somewhere else lol)

btw pics and specs of DVD Player? ;)

@'Diefool':

> @'SkywardRiver':
>
> > Please note that, if you are going to be using this Engine, you must credit me.
>
> Where would you like the credit implemented? Website/forums? Client news?
>
> Also, great work I'm loving it so far and only have a couple of bugs I want to work out before building more functions off of this that will be unique to my own release.
>
> I wish I could give you a cookie

In the client credits screen under programmer.