Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse: Skywyre Edition v10

SkywardRiver

@'GLGanjika':

> >! @'AcidTumbleweed':
> >! > @'GLGanjika':
> >
> > > has anyone been getting scrambled NPC and Map windows in eclipse primitive or SEB engine, a least since windows 10? How can this be fixed? :P Thank you for all feedback!
> >
> > Some legacy apps have GUI issues when your PC is set to scale. Go to your display settings and make sure your display scale is set to 100% and nothing higher.
> >
> > ![](http://winsupersite.com/site-files/winsupersite.com/files/uploads/2013/06/w81-scaling-series9-01.jpg)
>
> Was already set to 100, is there anything else I could be doing wrong? :P :( Thanks again for feedback!

Can you post a screenshot of your windows?

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@'AcidTumbleweed':

> @'GLGanjika':
>
> > >! @'AcidTumbleweed':
> > >! > @'GLGanjika':
> > >
> > > > has anyone been getting scrambled NPC and Map windows in eclipse primitive or SEB engine, a least since windows 10? How can this be fixed? :P Thank you for all feedback!
> > >
> > > Some legacy apps have GUI issues when your PC is set to scale. Go to your display settings and make sure your display scale is set to 100% and nothing higher.
> > >
> > > ![](http://winsupersite.com/site-files/winsupersite.com/files/uploads/2013/06/w81-scaling-series9-01.jpg)
> >
> > Was already set to 100, is there anything else I could be doing wrong? :P :( Thanks again for feedback!
>
> Can you post a screenshot of your windows?

@'GLGanjika':

> @'AcidTumbleweed':
>
> > @'GLGanjika':
> >
> > > >! @'AcidTumbleweed':
> > > >! > @'GLGanjika':
> > > >
> > > > > has anyone been getting scrambled NPC and Map windows in eclipse primitive or SEB engine, a least since windows 10? How can this be fixed? :P Thank you for all feedback!
> > > >
> > > > Some legacy apps have GUI issues when your PC is set to scale. Go to your display settings and make sure your display scale is set to 100% and nothing higher.
> > > >
> > > > ![](http://winsupersite.com/site-files/winsupersite.com/files/uploads/2013/06/w81-scaling-series9-01.jpg)
> > >
> > > Was already set to 100, is there anything else I could be doing wrong? :P :( Thanks again for feedback!
> >
> > Can you post a screenshot of your windows?

Ahh, looks like you're gonna need to convert your engine to C#.

:angel:

@'GLGanjika':

> @'AcidTumbleweed':
>
> > @'GLGanjika':
> >
> > > >! @'AcidTumbleweed':
> > > >! > @'GLGanjika':
> > > >
> > > > > has anyone been getting scrambled NPC and Map windows in eclipse primitive or SEB engine, a least since windows 10? How can this be fixed? :P Thank you for all feedback!
> > > >
> > > > Some legacy apps have GUI issues when your PC is set to scale. Go to your display settings and make sure your display scale is set to 100% and nothing higher.
> > > >
> > > > ![](http://winsupersite.com/site-files/winsupersite.com/files/uploads/2013/06/w81-scaling-series9-01.jpg)
> > >
> > > Was already set to 100, is there anything else I could be doing wrong? :P :( Thanks again for feedback!
> >
> > Can you post a screenshot of your windows?

I've had something similar happen, not sure if this is the same or not, but did you try deleting the map cache in the client folder?

@'Slasheree':

> only took me 5 min, this is in a 100x100 map
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAgp7oTREQU

Looks good Slasheree, Not many people want to take the challenge to fix it haha. I just made a separate sub that is used for map editor only myself as a quick fix but its not like I map or anything :p.

@'BeNjO':

> @'Slasheree':
>
> > only took me 5 min, this is in a 100x100 map
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAgp7oTREQU
>
> Looks good Slasheree, Not many people want to take the challenge to fix it haha. I just made a separate sub that is used for map editor only myself as a quick fix but its not like I map or anything :p.

What is your FPS rate after your fix and you didn't even move around with your character. Its not that the autotiles them selves lag its that it kills the FPS rate and makes your character appear to move faster which when online with others it would make other players appear to be skipping around the map.

Now if you really did fix this issue please release the code so others, as well as Sky and Benjo, could update the engine and fix this issue.

http://prntscr.com/9rsmxq

For some odd reason.. When ever the NPC attacks me they stop moving and attacking and i get a Subscript out of range..

Keep in mind… I can still move the Character and the Clock still ticks... but i cannot attack them anymore

-Update- NPC hits me about 2-3 Times before the Error occurs

What's Causing this?

@'Zetasis':

> @'BeNjO':
>
> > @'Slasheree':
> >
> > > only took me 5 min, this is in a 100x100 map
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAgp7oTREQU
> >
> > Looks good Slasheree, Not many people want to take the challenge to fix it haha. I just made a separate sub that is used for map editor only myself as a quick fix but its not like I map or anything :p.
>
> What is your FPS rate after your fix and you didn't even move around with your character. Its not that the autotiles them selves lag its that it kills the FPS rate and makes your character appear to move faster which when online with others it would make other players appear to be skipping around the map.
>
> Now if you really did fix this issue please release the code so others, as well as Sky and Benjo, could update the engine and fix this issue.

as the title of the video says I only attempted to fix the lag when placing autotiles in map editor, I didn't even know it affected fps but after using /fps I noticed the fps = 49-52, but even so, I opened 2 clients and didn't see that skipping you're talking about, maybe it's internet lag related ?

[EDIT] went on map editor for one account and cleared the ground layer (1 client has 64fps other has 49), noticed the skipping you were talking about

@'BARUMONK':

> A QUESTION .. I have a problem when it comes to cause a power hurts the NPC …. I try try but nothing ..... Is A Bugg ? ... On the set pleace? ..... I am from Argentina . My English is not good :c ...
>
> Una pregunta.. tengo un problema a la hora de hacer que un Poder haga daño a los NPC ....  intento intento pero nada.....   es un  Bugg ?... podrían fijarse por favor ?.....  soy de Argentina. Mi ingles no es bueno ...

HELP MEE PLEACE!!! :(

In full swing of using the editor and finding some bugs.

Bugs
- Events do not turn towards player when talked to.
- Events do not walk in place. Turning on Move Route or unchecking No Walk Animation has no effect.
- Variables’ names are not saving. They just erase after you close the Variable Window.
- Player Touch on Events do not work. It sets to Action Key still.
- Copy-pasting a page in the events are bugged. Doing any editing on one page does it on all copied pages. You have to save map first, then you can edit the page.
- Cannot pinpoint this one, but on map event warps sometimes the event gets corrupted and you get random dx error and crash when it warps.
-       If you have several event pages and delete some in between the beginning and end it starts getting buggy. Event pictures start overlapping and usually results in an error (runtime 9).