Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ragnarok Online??

BugSICK

Grindfest from hell. One of the original grindfests.

Also they kept adding in more and more classes that didn't really have any reason to exist, and worst of all a few years back they destroyed the town of Morroc (which had the best background music of any town in any game ever). Basically, don't bother with it anymore, maybe 4 years ago it may have still been relevant, it really isn't now.

I miss Ragnarok and it will always have a special place in my heart. It was my first community experience in an MMO. I played priston tale a little bit before RO as my first MMO game, but i never really talked to anyone in game. Then I went to RO. Thats where I met Anna. We hunted those stupid mangrodalias plant monsters for hours/days trying to get her a four leaf clover for her bunny ears. There were a lot of fun memories in that game.

Ah, I remember good times. My first community MMO experience was … Furcadia. Hey now, I enjoyed it because of the ability to create your own dreamworlds!

I was informed a couple of years ago that one of the guys I used to hang out with on there, that I lost contact with, died IRL. RIP HCl <3.

At the time I didn't understand the distinction of Furries and such, and it was all very innocent. I made a lot of friends through it. I've roleplayed as a Pirate, space captain, engineer, town crier... then I found the 18+ section.
Kinda killed my love for Furries after becoming too curious and looking around that area. My poor childmind

Ever since I was sixteen or something I've wanted to play it but my 256 ram at the time made it impossible. Ive checked it out over the years wanting to play and I don't know why it took me so long but I JUST downloaded it like last week. Gotta say, not really worth the lust I had…. :/

On the other hand though, R.O.S.E. isn't too bad at all and Ragnarok 2 looks promising