Find results in...

Megaupload closed

Robin

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@dayrock:

> Wow that's just crazy… we are slowly transforming into north korea! Give it a decade and the usa will be a clam slowly dieing...

America was North Korea before North Korea was North Korea.

Also;

> anti-piracy bills announced.
> anti-anti piracy bills day.
> Government attacks a random website.
> Anonymous attacks Government.
> Government attacks… Anonymous? Is 4Chan next? No? Then where will they hit next?

@Kusy:

> [hahahaha](http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/115362-Feds-Take-Down-Megaupload)

So, they *chose* which members of the firm to take down?

Oh man, shit is going to hit the fan in America. I might wait a little while before moving there.

@Azkanan:

> > anti-piracy bills announced.
> > anti-anti piracy bills day.
> > Government attacks a random website.
> > Anonymous attacks Government.
> > Government attacks… Anonymous? Is 4Chan next? No? Then where will they hit next?

The beauty of Anonymous is that they don't face any repercussions because there are so many people out there.

Also, I find it hilarious that they didn't try to imprison Megaupload's CEO. Probably because he was a music producer and Alicia Key's man. This is obviously a publicity stunt. Hopefully Anon works fast and hits them hard.

By the way, the same agencies that are taking down these sites are the same agencies that my dad sells products to. I know some of the stuff the agencies are looking into and it's not pretty.  Recently they are looking at software that scans the internet in seconds with keywords in mind. That means that they can detect hacktivist attacks before they happen.

The government has a massive advantage against internet users, and that's the general public's sheep attitude.

> News says "**HACKERS** ON CRACK ARE **DESTROYING** THE INTERNET AND **SUPPORTING PIRACY** COSTING THE **TAX PAYER** MILLIONS PER YEAR".
> People believe.

_I've bolded common keywords used by News people. You shall now notice this more often._

If the internet userbase could get the general public to realise what the deuce your silly government is actually doing, ie joining Iran/Syria/North Korea's attitude towards freedom of speech (Isn't that the first thingy in the Constitution?), the government will stop being so ducking cockhardy.

What Anonymous needs is its own national news station @_,@

TL;DR: Government sucks. Anonymous win. The government is stepping into an area which does not belong to them. Since it doesn't belong to anyone at all. And Anonymous is just being kind enough to warn the government and making sure they won't continue.

Before they end up.. Regretting it.

@Azkanan:

> The government has a massive advantage against internet users, and that's the general public's sheep attitude.
>
> > News says "**HACKERS** ON CRACK ARE **DESTROYING** THE INTERNET AND **SUPPORTING PIRACY** COSTING THE **TAX PAYER** MILLIONS PER YEAR".
> > People believe.
>
> _I've bolded common keywords used by News people. You shall now notice this more often._
>
> If the internet userbase could get the general public to realise what the deuce your silly government is actually doing, ie joining Iran/Syria/North Korea's attitude towards freedom of speech (Isn't that the first thingy in the Constitution?), the government will stop being so ducking cockhardy.
>
> What Anonymous needs is its own national news station @_,@

Or they could just take over PBS again ;D