Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ameliorative Stimulant Ameliorable

ZoSo

http://sebastianbrkic.bandcamp.com/album/ameliorative-stimulant-ameliorable

There, i released the latest finished Album :).
I currently don't have the budget to release it on real online stores like iTunes and Spotify, but by buying it you're donating money so it makes it out there. :)

Enjoy either way!

@ZoSo:

> Haha nice :D
> Your friends dont like naked women? Or are they women in general :P?

Eh, I was a childhood friend with him. Since we grew up as children we still act like it. For example, I've never cursed around him. I don't know why it's still like that, but it's just how we are. *shrug*

@Jungle:

> Eh, I was a childhood friend with him. Since we grew up as children we still act like it. For example, I've never cursed around him. I don't know why it's still like that, but it's just how we are. *shrug*

Not sure i follow.. but yeah. Whatever xD!

@Jungle:

> Eh, I was a childhood friend with him. Since we grew up as children we still act like it. For example, I've never cursed around him. I don't know why it's still like that, but it's just how we are. *shrug*

Completely understood. Friends from my old town I'm pretty different with, I don't use any obscene language or foul remarks. Just to preserve the innocence in our friendship.

Impressive as always. Haven't yet. But looking forward to listening to the rest. Have and love all your material man.

Here comes the constructive feedback. I couldn't listen to any of the tracks longer than a minute, they either have too much echoing, high pitch sounds, or too many sounds playing at once. I feel there is hardly any rhythmic in the compositions or anything to relate to, it just sounds like a bunch of sounds blaring.

@Aeirex:

> Here comes the constructive feedback. I couldn't listen to any of the tracks longer than a minute, they either have too much echoing, high pitch sounds, or too many sounds playing at once. I feel there is hardly any rhythmic in the compositions or anything to relate to, it just sounds like a bunch of sounds blaring.

Then you don't understand the genre or music theory.