Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lord Of the Rings Online

Draken

www.lotro.com

if you dont know what lord of the rings is the google it LOL.

anyways been playing this game for a little while now, ended up starting a hobbit only kinship on the brandywine server. if anyone wants to join me let me know. Ive been mainly crafting other then questing.

and for those that dont know its free to play now :D. with some restrictions of course

My toon is named : Rangendio on brandywine server.

only 2 char per server per account. and there is a few areas you cant go to and also there is a gold cap which is at 2 gold which = 20,000 copper. nothing really cost more then 1 gold. And you can unlock the gold cap by doing deeds to earn Turbine points. I almost have my gold cap unlocked.

And there might be a max level cap at 65 instead of 75 but not 100% sure.

There is also 2 classes locked for free players.

Hmm here is a list. of all 3 player types, Free, Premium, and VIP http://www.lotro.com/free.php?tier=details

Also check out my kin website (kin system is the guild system basically) http://shire.guildlaunch.com

Theres more people in my kin just it hasnt updated it for some reason…

also all kin members get a +5 fishing pole :D for our hobbit fishing events lol.

and you forgot you can only play for 100 hours… i checked their website

How is it Free?

Simply create an account and download the entire game for free. You will not need to enter in a credit card.

Once installed you can play for free for 100s of hours, create and level a unique hero through 100s of quests and level to the max level for free! This is not a trial, it's an award-winning MMORPG!

All talk about hobbits and guilds actually made me want to download LOTRO and give it another chance, the main problem Im having with MMORPG's is someone to play with lol. Will consider downloading it once I get my PC back.

@Sick:

> All talk about hobbits and guilds actually made me want to download LOTRO and give it another chance, the main problem Im having with MMORPG's is someone to play with lol. Will consider downloading it once I get my PC back.

cool deal hope to see you in game.

@Frostshade:

> http://support.turbine.com/link/portal/24001/24001/Article/124/LOTRO-Free-to-Play-FAQs Check this link Draken.

Learn to read english properly…

Quote " Once installed you can play for free for 100s of hours, create and level a unique hero through 100s of quests and level to the max level for free!This is not a trial, it's an award-winning MMORPG! "

Lets break this down first of....there is a S after 100 meaning 100s not only 100 hours.

Second it says THIS IS NOT A TRIAL. meaning you can always play it. if you could only test the game for 100 hours then it would be a trial....

@Kite:

> I played this a while ago for a bit it got boring after maxing my character.
> But I might be willing to dl it again since your playing it.

Sweet dude I hope you do.

@Draken:

> we have reached 30 hobbits in our kinship now. first kin event is tomorrow if anyone is going to join still… cough... KITE... cough

Don't know a download that size takes me a few days.
And I am kind of bored of it, when I played I just did quest straight through and did all the events.
So i am quite bored of the game still :P

@Zonova:

> Before i download it, i must know… how's the PvP in this game? Is it exciting? Because i don't want to get to late game and find myself with nothing to do :P

there is a monster play after you reach level 10 where you can become a monster and kill other players. I like it. also lots of people pvp the monsters on the server we are on.

@Kite:

> Don't know a download that size takes me a few days.
> And I am kind of bored of it, when I played I just did quest straight through and did all the events.
> So i am quite bored of the game still :P

well we are not doing normal events, might go fishings / play a random game of hide and seek in michel devin lol and stuff to that effect. Things the game normally wouldnt have.

we are also going to start a kin ship band. Im making a lot of old irish folk songs for us to play

@Zonova:

> Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, lol

He's maxed out his characters in literally EVERY SINGLE GAME. In Minecraft he's a boss, in HnH he raped with a sling, in Terraria he could get an awesome house before I could make a wood hut, and in every other game he rapes at too. This guy is a boss.

@Jungle:

> He's maxed out his characters in literally EVERY SINGLE GAME. In Minecraft he's a boss, in HnH he raped with a sling, in Terraria he could get an awesome house before I could make a wood hut, and in every other game he rapes at too. This guy is a boss.

Jesus, that sounds… awesome. Can't wait to see Kite play GW2, then :P

@Jungle:

> He's maxed out his characters in literally EVERY SINGLE GAME. In Minecraft he's a boss, in HnH he raped with a sling, in Terraria he could get an awesome house before I could make a wood hut, and in every other game he rapes at too. This guy is a boss.

Thanks man :)
Although I am feeling like you are in love with me a bit? xD

GW2 hmmmm never played that before is it good enough for me to try? :P