• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First Photoshop Art

Me Gusta

@Me:

> ![](http://i.imgur.com/1bsge.png)
>
> Keep in mind this is mouse drawn as well as this is my first time using Photoshop. I would love to know it's faults so I can improve. Anyway this is my first Photoshop art.

D: This made me sad. so I'm going to make some suggestions to help you out ^_^.

First of all, If you're using a mouse try using the pen tool it will get rid of those… err... crucial edges

Something I really see lacking here that you should probably try messing with is a few layer effects (no they aren't required and yes I know most people who first use photoshop over use them but It could help spruce things up here. To use layer effects just simply double click a layer.

But really the biggest thing you should try is Pen tool. That's something that will help you out A LOT.

@Crest:

> Something I really see lacking here that you should probably try messing with is a few layer effects (no they aren't required and yes I know most people who first use photoshop over use them but It could help spruce things up here. To use layer effects just simply double click a layer.

No. Layer effects shouldn't be used in a simple drawing like this.

@Pete:

> Also, the pen tool is used for outlining or creating custom shapes, not drawing.

True but it helps get rid of crucial edges. Idk this is stuff i was taught by my commercial art teacher so don't blame me If im wrong but we were taught for developing certain things in art >_> We get an A for effort T_T

@Crest:

> True but it helps get rid of crucial edges. Idk this is stuff i was taught by my commercial art teacher so don't blame me If im wrong but we were taught for developing certain things in art >_> We get an A for effort T_T

You can make fine edges with your mouse.