Find results in...

Eclipse Chronicles Update 11!!!

SkywardRiver

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh yeah..
NPCs not saying the dialogue assigned to them. Doors telling you you don't have the right key when you do. I also don't know where to find how to make summon items/Pets.

Am I doing something wrong here?

for summoning pets with items u need to create the item in the same number of the pet that u want to summon (if u have a dog in your npc list in the 15º place, u need to create a summon item in the 15º place in the item list for summoning that dog)

if u don't undestand me check this quote ;)
@Ryoku:

> How to use:
>
> Make a summon item, set your requirements, and SAVE! Now remember what number that item is.
>
> Next, make a NPC *ON THE SAME NUMBER* as the summon item
>
> Now summon, and the rest of the controls are the same.
>
> you now have an advanced summoning system, and ability to make an entire Tamer Class.

sorry for my bad eng…isn't my native languaje

good luck!

@eragon2589:

> for summoning pets with items u need to create the item in the same number of the pet that u want to summon (if u have a dog in your npc list in the 15º place, u need to create a summon item in the 15º place in the item list for summoning that dog)
>
> if u don't undestand me check this quote ;)
> sorry for my bad eng…isn't my native languaje
>
> good luck!

But the option to make a summon item isn't even there. Ehh. I'll figure it out.

PS. Thanks Jaxx. Other than the bugs, this has to be the best version I've found so far.

EDIT:
WOW I'M STUPID.
I found the summon thing. Thanks xD

@MrPerfecTR:

> How to use pet system

I just asked that. You need to make an item with the summon type, that is the same number of NPC you want to summon. So if you want to summon a bee, for example, and the bee is number 14, then you need to make a summon item or spell that is number 14.

@fafioso:

> How do the pet's upgrade works? I can't find where i configure it? Thanks for your help and thanks for your great work!

just check the other posts…

again...first you need to create an item and set it as summon (in item type)...then look for the **item number** in the item list and now go to NPC editor and create the pet that u want to summon **in the same number of the item** (if your 5th item if the summoning item, you need to create the pet in the 5th place of your NPC list)

hey,
first of all Jaxx, im using your custom version of EO and just wanted to say, you and your team are awesome. :D

Ive been looking through the whole post and didnt find anything related to might-be-bugs with mp3s.
I mean, ive added some mp3 to my music folder list, i tested em with all the midi files (works great), i can hear the mp3 files when i play em, but it looks like it dont save the song on the map.

any ideas?

@eragon2589:

> just check the other posts…
>
> again...first you need to create an item and set it as summon (in item type)...then look for the **item number** in the item list and now go to NPC editor and create the pet that u want to summon **in the same number of the item** (if your 5th item if the summoning item, you need to create the pet in the 5th place of your NPC list)

-_- if you look well my question, i'm asking for pet's UPGRADE . I know how to set a pet i just want to know how works the upgrades.

@Jaxx:

> It's already integrated, meaning you can't attack your own pet anymore plus other stuff

Just want to point out one annoying bug.

This bug had been inside Modification(S) since the pet system was implemented.

if you summon the pet, and u just suddenly log off, the pet is still there.

The next time you log on, the pet become part of the map.

One question, does the Pet attack/follow/ wander thingy even work ? o.O

@Jaxx:

> Why yes it does work, make sure your server is running at an appropriate speed. As for the bug, I'm currently working on this

Ah, one question tho. About the quest. What the hell is Get to map?

I thought get to map is the task where u suppose to be on 1 map that u assigned, but I tried both warp to that map, use the map link to walk over but the quest doesnt updated.

And yes I do know what im talking about.
Excuse my English, it's not my first language.

My problem:

Task Get to Map

Map: 16

I tried to use the Warp Attribute to warp to map 16
Quest didnt update
I warped myself using the Admin warp attribute to map 16
Quest didnt update
I tried to Link map 17 to map 16
Walked over
Map didnt update.

I dont see the problem at all @.@

and another problem that im having is giving item on start. Does it give the item to the player when they start the quest? Cuz on my quest it didnt  give any item at all even when I made sure i did set it in the quest editor

Hello there could you give me Chronicles with Update 11 but without the chat modifications? so the chat stay's the same like on original engine? I really need the chat to stay the same but i dont know how to do that