Find results in...

Eclipse Chronicles Update 11!!!

SkywardRiver

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Mirabela:

> Why you call it dungeon,it can be anything as a map.
>
> Map types in EO (well this is the moral) :Safe,None
> But you can add a new type called Instance
>
> When a player wants to enter an instance it can do it solo or with his party,at the end when the boss is killed that map is destroyed.
> Players cannot meet in a instanced map if they are not in a party.
> Each player can enter in a copy of the original map.  thats why is an instanced map.
>
> That would be pretty entertaning for players.

World Of Warcraft when you go to kill the boss ?
Also i think it will be good if you can add so the player can see the atter player's hp when they do PVP

Many of you may know already, but there is a bug with healing spells. I can't seem to find it!!! This WILL be fixed and will released with update 10.

I would like the help from the Eclipse Chronicles supporters to help find this bug as it will speed things along very much and as I may not be able to find the bug. Best wishes,

Jaxx

I am not a coder at all but it seems like the code that is used to heal with consumables works instantly, no delay in the refresh to the health bar. Would it be possibly to somehow use part or all of that coding for the way healing spells are handled? Just a thought.

@Jaxx:

> Many of you may know already, but there is a bug with healing spells. I can't seem to find it!!! This WILL be fixed and will released with update 10.
>
> I would like the help from the Eclipse Chronicles supporters to help find this bug as it will speed things along very much and as I may not be able to find the bug. Best wishes,
>
>                                                                         Jaxx

Isn't there already a fix for the healing spells in the source section ?

@Fernz:

> This custom version has a very runescapey feel to it

No it doesn't.
For god sakes man, posts aren't everything, you don't need to post random stuff to reach 100 posts.
You could just try being helpful.
I racked up over 1000 posts just helping people out in the scripting boards back in the day when eclipse used scripts.
It works, trust me.
But if you really do think it has a runescapey feel to it, then what about it makes it like runescape?

Well, maybe my computer is just running awfully slow… Tell me if anyone gets the same problem! The pets walking thing I will look into also, you guys have to realize that when there is this many features, there is also a lot of bugs :( Update ten is coming shortly, mainly big fixes. And maybe one of you could give me a link to that source tutorial on the fix, just in case ;) Thanks again for all your support!
                                                      Jaxx

Bugs i found:
Shop- Sell bug(when you try to sell an item it says it have been seled but it still stays in the inventory);Graphic-you need to click everywere in the shop menu so you can see the items.

Item description-Sometimes the item icon doest show up in the item description

Gold GUI-in the menu GUI were there is a gold icon and shows 0 even when i pick up some amount of gold it still says its 0

Bank-There is no close button

Those are the bugs i found atm and i suggest you test those bugs yourself to see what im tryng to say.And im sorry for my english it's not my native language

@Anosora:

> Bugs i found:
> Shop- Sell bug(when you try to sell an item it says it have been seled but it still stays in the inventory);Graphic-you need to click everywere in the shop menu so you can see the items.
>
> Item description-Sometimes the item icon doest show up in the item description
>
> Gold GUI-in the menu GUI were there is a gold icon and shows 0 even when i pick up some amount of gold it still says its 0
>
> Bank-There is no close button
>
> Those are the bugs i found atm and i suggest you test those bugs yourself to see what im tryng to say.And im sorry for my english it's not my native language

Hmmmm…. I checked this out and I haven't found any bugs of this sort. Make sure that your own edits aren't in the way. If the problems persist make sure it isn't just lag