Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Portforwarding problem

Dr.House

Hello there ^_^

I got a new router and i have a problem with portforwarding,on my old router all worked and people connected to my game, but this new one  seems to do not such a great job. (My old one is broken)

So i entered  in admin panel on router

Here is a screenshot
![](http://s16.postimage.org/ks9lr0ccl/cant.png)

But it does not work i tried with Dyn Dns too but no luck:( People cant connect :( Any sugestions?
And please dont say "use hamachi"

And i checked here on this website if my server is online or offline and says its ONLINE 0_0 but cannot connect

everything is correct  the IP in config.ini the port 4001 both on server and client, the internal IP is correct on router port forward and the port too, and it says my port is ONLINE, and my firewall OFF, still don't know what i did wrong or what's wrong

@Mortal:

> you must using 192.168.**.** or 127.0.0.1 on your client at your computer the other players which are not in the same network must have the 79.1******** ip

^What he said.
Make sure your friends' clients are set to ip: 79.1.blah.blah (**YOUR** External IP) if they aren't on the same network as you.

But seeing as they could connect before, that's probably not the problem.

It's probably the router's configuration:
- Make sure if there is incoming traffic to **External IP:Port**, it forwards to **Internal IP:Port**.
- Is your External IP Address static or dynamic?
- Has your Internal IP address changed?

Nevermind guys i did everything correct,but still don't connect.

I use now my Modem so i don't need to port forward,ohh well i'm tired of thinking what is wrong on router

Maybe you wonder why i didn't do that at the first,  hmm well i'm upstairs and my modem is downstairs ,so better i stay in bed when im home tired after work

Thank you all for everything