Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Team Fortress 2 anybody?

Urumil

@DrNova:

> I actually tried this game out not too long ago, and I couldnt understand what the huge appeal was. I thought it was a bit standard and boring personally. I just couldnt get into it.
>
> I also hate using steam.

What do you mean, "using"? I actually start TF2 and don't get bothered by Steam. It is just running. How annoying.

@DrNova:

> I guess it doesn't help I don't wear hats. Maybe thats my problem

You don't wear…hats? HOLY! We gotta kil....actually I don't wear hats either. What's so special about them?

And TF2 is fun for its uniqueness in shooter. If you ever play Battlefield Heroes, they try to copy that. And so is Super MNC(and maybe MNC? I never play). The cartoon and class-based battle is pretty fun. You have spy who can backstab, engineer building turrets(too much LoL or Dota, idk). It's a different type of shooter.

Sincerely,
Rithy

Pretty much as Rithy stated, also it's pretty fast paced. And well it's not realistic, like most of the FPS's are trying to be. And the trading adds alot to the game too, the fact you can find and craft hats/weapons and then trade them for other stuff is actually pretty cool.