Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Serious descution! apocalypse!!!

dayrock

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure. And the more we discover space the "more" aliens we find. And the longer we still live, the shorter we still have to live when November 21, 2012 comes around to "kill" us.

I don't believe in a Zombie Apocalypse.

No, I don't believe in al**ie**ns. I have a creative mind with a big fantasy, which helps me write my stories/books, but when it comes to this stuff, my head is being logical.

To get this out of the way, I don't believe in anything supernatural or something that could be considered out of this world (Living beings).

@Rusher:

> No, I don't believe in al**ie**ns. I have a creative mind with a big fantasy, which helps me write my stories/books, but when it comes to this stuff, my head is being logical.
>
> To get this out of the way, I don't believe in anything supernatural or something that could be considered out of this world (Living beings).

My dad had a nice quote about aliens:

> If they're smarter than us they'll find us first, and probably make us their slaves.
> But if they're dumber than us, then we probably don't wanna find them as we can't learn anything from them, but we can still make them out slaves.

And the universe is so big that there must be life on other planets, but that can just be bacteriës, but they're still living things.

I have no idea what I'd do in a rocks-falling-from-the-sky-and-buildings-falling-down-as-volcanoes-erupt-and-the-sky-burns kind of apocalypse (I'd maybe just sit in the corner and weep).

Where zombies are concerned, I have a team of five people and we're going to meet at a certain point if it ever happens so we can survive. We're going to find the nearest supermarket, kill all the zombies in it with deodorant and lighter flame-throwers and then barricade ourselves in. Then focus on hoarding food and surviving there until we need to move into the next supermarket along. Rinse and repeat until the zombies have dissipated and then find some land and living vegetation and scrape a living amongst the world's ruins.

That is arrogant to think that there is nothing els out there. our galaxy is a small one at that… the fact that you think our little solar system is the only one to have any forum of life on it is ridiculous. its not logical to think we are the only life, its conceded. :)If a race is smarter than us it doesn't mean they will take us over, just because the human is week minded life forum doesn't mean everything is the same... for example the Mayan's they have documentation of planets and there colors. How on earth could they find something like that without decent technology. they have pictures of "gods" who's to say that those gods aren't a superior life form helping us? these things may be true and may not be, but there is no sound prof on ether side. :)

@Aeri:

> I have no idea what I'd do in a rocks-falling-from-the-sky-and-buildings-falling-down-as-volcanoes-erupt-and-the-sky-burns kind of apocalypse (I'd maybe just sit in the corner and weep).
>
> Where zombies are concerned, I have a team of five people and we're going to meet at a certain point if it ever happens so we can survive. We're going to find the nearest supermarket, kill all the zombies in it with deodorant and lighter flame-throwers and then barricade ourselves in. Then focus on hoarding food and surviving there until we need to move into the next supermarket along. Rinse and repeat until the zombies have dissipated and then find some land and living vegetation and scrape a living amongst the world's ruins.

So this is assuming you and all your friends are immune to said disease. Then that everyone else has not taken all the non perishable food from said supermarkets during the panic that happens once everyone see's their friends and neighbors turning into zombies and trying to eat their brains.

@dayrock:

> the Mayan's they have documentation of planets and there colors. How on earth could they find something like that without decent technology.

The Mayans only knew about Mars, Venus, Saturn and Jupiter, all of which can be observed with the naked eye.

@dayrock:

> they have pictures of "gods" who's to say that those gods aren't a superior life form helping us?

![](http://collider.com/uploads/imageGallery/Contest_Indiana_Jones_5_28_08/indiana_jones_soundtrack_kingdom_of_the_crystal_skull.jpg)

The Mayans used Gods as explanations for what they didn't understand or know, as well as for worshipping to bring better fortune in that God/Goddess' field. They then constructed all kinds of elaborate back stories to make them fit. The earlier Gods in paintings were adapted from their Kings, who were elected for superior intelligence or strength. That's where the idea comes from that super-human beings helped out the Mayans in order to establish the basics of humanity. Truth is, humanity was well established 5000 years beforehand by the Egyptians. Farming, cooking and the basics needed to survive just evolved over time from trial and error.

@Keebler:

> So this is assuming you and all your friends are immune to said disease. Then that everyone else has not taken all the non perishable food from said supermarkets during the panic that happens once everyone see's their friends and neighbors turning into zombies and trying to eat their brains.

I always thought zombie-ism spread via bites, as it does with werewolves?

There are different ideas of how you can become a zombie haha

but as for the Mayan's i dont know that much about it… haha i love learning about all of this stuff and i will remember that :)i admit defeat with the point but they had descriptions of planets, descriptions that you cant just see with the naked eye mabey if you had a sub par telescope. Should i make a new topic on aliens hahaha

If it was a actual zombie apocolypse we can assume that the method of spreading the bacteria/virus was one that could easily reach many humans otherwise we would just shoot the guy eating brains and be done with it. So immunity would be neccesary for many of us who live in populated areas.

That is true, kinda. It could be spread by cuts and what not but not immediately happen for instance a working is messing the the virus and gets a cut washes does all the protocol but the virus is too tough and lives in him it slowly starts to take over his body he gets flue like symptoms goes home kisses his wife and kids and infects them and the kids go out and be kids and touch other kids and spread it rapidly and by the time the first person turns it will be spread so as long as you have no kids or friends… your fine hahaha

@dayrock:

> That is arrogant to think that there is nothing els out there.

No, it's an opinion, one I will have until proof of other life has been found. Until then it remains my opinion until proven otherwise.

>Zombie Apocalypse
>Survive

lolno. I personally think that once humanity finds a way to fuck up it's own kind, it will do it perfectly well by making sure there are no immune people. That's how great humanity is.

@Rusher:

> No, it's an opinion, one I will have until proof of other life has been found. Until then it remains my opinion until proven otherwise.
>
> >Zombie Apocalypse
> >Survive
>
> lolno. I personally think that once humanity finds a way to duck up it's own kind, it will do it perfectly well by making sure there are no immune people. That's how great humanity is.

Pyramids + real big and lots of random stuff = aliens. Clearly