Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ruffus, your new god.

Dark Crusade

Hey guys, just wanted to share a story with you.

_When I was 5 years old, me and my brother didn't have a teddy bear, we had a plush dog which we named Ruffus (we misspelt Rufus, but the misspelt name and pronunciation stuck over the years). As we grew up, we personalised him as a 'murderous fearless villain'. We ruthlessly destroyed all our other toys in his name. We drew comics and wrote stories in primary school about Ruffus taking over the world and violently killing everyone in our school (except us and a few close friends lucky enough to survive). Home videos featured us holding Ruffus, singing in his made-up voice about burning down churches and murdering orphans and happy families. Being young and childish, we even described Ruffus as endowing the hugest girth in the world, which devastated countrysides and killed thousands. As you can imagine we were pretty disturbing kids and our parents put up with a lot.

As we got into our later primary years, we never spoke of Ruffus again. Our parents even gave the plush dog away to Red Cross Charity. It's at least ten years later now, and I've come to realise how hilariously incredible our childhood was, and praised our imagination for such a young age. I shamelessly told some of my friends, who also think that Ruffus is the best thing in the world. Depicted in this image, is a modern depiction of that imagined dog plush, Ruffus. Credit to Lachlan Bourne for the sketch._

![](http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/107/b/c/ruffus_the_dog_by_bournelach-d4wgjqn.jpg)

As you may have guessed, I want to make, produce or publish something featuring him, or better yet, make Ruffus a big hit. I made him a facebook page, he demands some attention. I'm going to try and see if my parents have any old comics or stories stashed away at their house featuring Ruffus that I drew as kids. Might reproduce some songs I used to write when I was a kid about him, or even an animation.

Like the facebook page to support Ruffus (and he might not kill you either).

https://www.facebook.com/ruffuswillkill

_Ruffus is an anthropomorphic dog worshiped by many and feared by all.

Ruffus delights in destruction, torment, anarchy, and unjustified annihilation. He is most infamous for his giant slamming girth, which has the power to travel across countrysides and wreck chaos and devastation. Research suggests paranormal reports such as the ancient 'lach-ness monster sightings' were actually just Ruffus's member, which dates him back hundreds of years._

Gonna be working on lots of pictures and songs with a friend. First song will be called 'Burn down the orphanage'. Ruffus is psychotic, in such a bad way its humorous.

Also, another quick sketch-

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/61709f08b11b0cf969f71b85df997d85.jpg)