Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free coding services(CONDITIONS)

Glaceon

I'm going to make this as simple as possible…I'm not going to jump out and ask for money yet, but I'll program for free to the first two people to post...(this applies to those first two posters) I'm not going to code top notch systems for your game if I'm not getting paid, but I'll code good enough systems basically as a showcase of my work..so that I can be paid for the fallowing people who post after the first two..I'm seriously super cheap and I mean it...I probably won't charge over 15 dollars (U.S) for a system..I just need quick cash I guess xD.

I code in V.B6 and V.B6 only...and I seem to see a lot of people interested in a recruitment system for the "Pokemon mystery dungeon series" yes I can code one of those and so on...either way...that would be a system worth pay..*cheap*

How I do things we arrange a price...you give the source...I make the system...show you the system through a pic or  Skype screen sharing you pay half...I send the source and you pay the other half...seems fair enough (I'm willing to negotiate on that)

I also don't mind actually teaching people to code for pay(Cheap)...that way you don't have to always get someone to pay you to get the job done...of course I'd teach via Team Viewer and if you ask me it's better to be taught things from scratch step by step.

About me: I'm 17, code in vb6 and I take my work seriously..or at-least I'm now trying to...I'm not uptight, but I don't like to play around either..so yeh, I've coded in V.B for about 1.5 solid year(s) now and I know that's not a lot compared to some better people, but most of the time I can get the job done...and if I can't do so I would let ya' know.

Pm me if you're looking to be taught V.B lessons for a cheap price...and for more info.

Post here about the free services and so forth.

~Glaceon

You're basically saying "I will do it, but unless you pay me, it won't be great."

I don't think that's the right attitude to have, especially when you're looking for people to pay you.

You should try to do your best work all of the time, conditions permitting.

@Vus:

> Sounds good :)
> Do you code for CS:DE as well?

Sorry it took me a bit long to quote  this, but I don't work with directx 8..not yet, but I can do something in the DE that includes more vb than directx8 so I suppose I could, considering I have made edits in the DE..however…nothing major.

Contact me by email or via pm on this forums.

email : [email protected]

@Relaxing:

> First post asking for support* anyway I'd love you to help since I'm legitimately the first asking for your programming skills.

I think you're asking me to program for your project, but I'm not sure if that's the case then you too can also email me: [email protected] or contact me here on the forums.@Duck:

> Also examples of your work would be nice for those needing your services.

This is the reason for me helping with the first two projects for free…I will then include that as examples of my work so basically while I'm helping another it's also a showcase of my work.

• 4 weeks later...
@LukBrave:

> 2nd post :D ok I need a programmer since nobody with vb6 knows how to program nor has :P so can yuh we'd all really appreciate it

implying that this guy can? and also there are a few people who know how to code here. We just choose not to help people anymore because we all have lives and don't have time to waste away anymore.

@zerosavior115:

> will you work for me…
>
> BTW are you old?

I'm 17, send details.@crzyone9584:

> implying that this guy can? and also there are a few people who know how to code here. We just choose not to help people anymore because we all have lives and don't have time to waste away anymore.

I can, not saying I'm best or anything, *shrugs* don't see anyone else doin' it, I've been here for years btw..under different names. @santa-clause:

> I need a free programmer

I replied to your pm.

@LukBrave:

> 2nd post :D ok I need a programmer since nobody with vb6 knows how to program nor has :P so can yuh we'd all really appreciate it

Send me more details on what you need.

P.S  just about no one here can call them self a real programmer definitely not me, otherwise we wouldn't need to use someone else's engine *bleh* notice I said "just about" well, you (the few that can) who know that because you can edit code or make some of your own doesn't make one a programmer.