Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Diabo 3 goes live whos playing?

so diablo 3 went live today.  i played beta for 4 months or so, and got a good feel of the game.  it should be quite amazing and im also quite confident that blizzard will be adding aditional game content as time goes by the way they set up grouping.

also if any of you were turned off by the cash shop auction house.  be aware that there is a normal in game gold auction house as well.  and blizzard money can not be turned back into real cash.  so it probly wont be that big of a deal.  i know in beta blizz cash was worthless as they gave everyone in beta 50.

so whos gonna play or playing already?  id like to have a nice big friends list early on so we can trade and help eachother out.

@Spaz:

> So picking it up and playing it will be ok then? Cool might give it a shot after the servers stop getting melted and things calm down a bit…

Pretty much, but I'd still suggest you get a copy of Diablo 2 as it is gold. And the fact I've only played beta, might show up that you need to know some more about the background. Besides Diablo 2 is pretty cheap.

so my experience yesterday was great the frist bit, then around 3 my time had a rollback on achievements?  with a server reset taking about 1 hr.  then at 4ish get back on, get into act 2, notice the chat isnt working and boom.  rollback on achievments again!  and quests, so im sitting in act 2 with the last 2 quests missing.  i was playing with a group of people, 4 of us and now we all got reset back to whenever the chat stopped working.  that time the server was down from aprox 9ish to 12:30am….

i got no problem with outages and fixes and shit, but all the rollbacks on something as simple as the achievments list?  gimme a break.

at this moment lvl17barb lvl12dhunter

So pretty much this is what has happened.

I waited 5 hours to log on, never got on…

Servers are finally up and I get on. *Minute into it, BAM Server shutting down in 15 minutes*

Wait 10 hours, come back. Server is under another restart

I must say
Playing the log in game is fun.

I don't get why it's rated that way, it's too cartoony to be taken serious.. And Tera with all it's full glory nudity gets away with 12+ in Europe, what?

Anyway, I've been playing it off and on and while I am a little dissapointed comparing it to Diablo II it's a decent game.

@Joyce:

> I don't get why it's rated that way, it's too cartoony to be taken serious.. And Tera with all it's full glory nudity gets away with 12+ in Europe, what?

It's the same with any type of media for the most part. Inconsistencies are everywhere. Look at some PG-13 horror films and compare them to the R rated ones. There aren't any differences besides some extra blood.