Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you could go back in time and replay any game, what would it be?

Colonello

For me it would probably have to be RuneScape. A small group of me and my buddies used to play it all the time. Every time in technology class whenever we had a free period we'd be on RuneScape shouting across the room. On the weekends we'd be online non-stop trying to top each other in skills or just having fun with minigames. I have so many memories from that game. I miss the huge community and everywhere being populated. Eight years later and a lot has changed since my first days on that game, which is why it'd be my number one choice.

Yoshi's Island (the original for SNES). Rented it for 2 days and my transformer died when I was probably very close to the end of the game on the first day. Talking about upset. Did you know that even while the SNES was still within it's first 2-3 years of life finding a transformer was nearly impossible? If you have old electronics NEVER leave them plugged in while not in use.

Oh boy, definitely. Morrowind for the original Xbox was absolutely amazing.

I can recall doing countless Umbra rushes after making new melee characters for the sword. Best in slot until you got into Daedric zones/level ranges.

Yea that game was just amazing, also the penalty for death on the xbox was actually scary. 20 minute load times ;)

I played a lot of starcraft to, made maps did it all. I think I just had a lot more enjoyment with games in general as a kid.

Sonic the Hedgehog - Had sooo much fun with that game.
Streets of Rage - Remember playing this game with my dad non-stop.
RoboCop Versus The Terminator - A very hard game as I remember it.

These were my very first games with a couple of others on my very first console, the Sega Mega Drive II (Genesis) which I remember asking my parents to get me after I saw it on a stall at a car boot sale. Ah the memories.