Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

World of Warcraft

Jumbofile

• 2 weeks later...
> World of Warcraft is alright. I'm liking Rift more though. I played World of Warcraft since Classic and ever since Cataclysm hit it just doesn't feel the same anymore.

i have to agree i hit my 5th lv 85 on wow and when rift was released i hit its current max level (50) in 2 days i was that addicted. I just love the HD gfx. WoW is a good insight on how a mmorpg should be made but that dosnt mean steal icons/names ect

• 2 months later...
Played MoP for a few weeks, and got bored.. again. It's new and shiny, but the dungeons are too easy, raid finder kind of defeats the purpose of raiding at all for me, and doing dailies just doesn't keep my interest. 'tis a shame to see it die down, but I guess burning out on a game is relatively normal after such a long time.

Mind you, if it didn't have a subscription cost I would play it more often, but for 13 bucks a month and me rarely logging in, hell no.

• 2 months later...
I loved every expansion of WoW, with Cata being my least favorite. Cata was more of a overhaul on the old world that was long over due, although I still would love to see more model updates.

I'm really enjoy the latest expansion. ![^_^](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy.png)