Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you think an Eventing Q&A/Tutorials board could work?

Exception

Now that the event system exists, and is official, do you think that a board for Eventing Questions & Answers, and Eventing Tutorials could work? We have a board of them for sources, and events can be just as important in creating in-depth and great gameplay, and I think that people can benefit from helpful tutorials on how to use it in detail, and generally ask questions about it, without spamming the Events thread/other boards.

So, what do you think?

I think some tutorials would be nice.. for example, how events could be used like doors and the creation of animated events and stuff for those who have never used the RMXP system that I based this off of. But I don't imagine that a lot of tutorials would be made that would require a new board.

Naaa, honestly. Googling "Rpgmaker xp quest system" Worked more than perfectly for me. Some even had pictures. If one is really necessary, copy that one and give credits. My opinion!

I voted "Yes it could work". I agree its wont be the most active thing in the world for tutorials, but im imagining that if someone had problems with it (which we can expect), then i think that a Q&A board would work.

I have never used an event sytem. I downloaded it, looked at the whole thing, and didnt quite understand it, so i would appreciate at least one simple tutorial.

Well, the (Event) taggs topic would be mixed up with other tutorials, and if you're looking around, you won't be able to find it because it's lost in the pages and pages of tutorials.  Why disagree? What are the cons?

Pros: Easier to find Event tutorials.
Doesn't get them mixed up.
Easier for newer members to find.

Cons: None

So why support the idea of not having it? It's just about as pointless about saying that Global Warming is good, and that we should nuke eachother up.