Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

War Of Games

DarkOne5890

:rstar:WarOfGames :rstar:Hello ,this is DarkBeast
Im looking for a team of people who are wording to work on a game Called WarOfGames.I'm Looking for a team,who is wording to give me most of there time to build/create a strong powerfull game.
I'm looking for a team who is wording to work for free offcourse if I do get any profit I can give you 1% ↔ 5% depending on the time I get the profit and the amount of people I have now lets get to the Topic.
→Story:You are a male/female in a world were the Dark Side has rulen
there is only one group of people protecting the World. These people are protecting everyone but can't beat the DarkSide all of a sudden the rebelion gets defeated now there is only a few people of the Revellion .
Now you must fight in the WarOfGames and chose who's side you'll be on.
→PeopleNeededForGame:    Requirements
•Coder(Must atleast need to be able to copy and paste tutorials and Debug )
•Mapper(Must be talented in art someone who can do quests on my game and recommend things I should add and must be really patient and very very artistic)
•WebsiteCreator:(This person must know how to manage a website by adding Updates,Dowloads,Forums,managing forums.etc)
•GameHost: (I need a trust full person who can keep my game up 24/7 not nesaserie right now but in the future.)
All jobs are accepted i'm looking for  a long term team.I do have mostly everything in my game already just need to fix it up to look profesional.
If you are insterested you can contact me trew:
TeamViewer
GoogleTalk
FaceBook Group Page
My email is [email protected] OR [email protected]  email me and we will set up how we will talk.
FEATURES ALREADY ADDED:
Quest Button
Quest System
Projectiles
Real Defensive Items
RandomTilePlacer
Npc Levels
AutoTarget
PartyChat
PetSystem
ToolPower
DamageScaling ForRanged Combat
MapAnimations
WalkThrewPlayers
Buff/Debuff Spells
CheckPoints
Crafting MapTile
PetMenu/Button
ChatDrawn To Screen
PetArena
Doors,Keys,Switches
PM's to players.
BlackSmithing
Messages FromServer
•CREDITS:
RyokuHasu:Doors,RealDefense,WordWrapping,Buff/DefuffSpells,PetSummon Items,AutoTarget,PetCombatUpgrade,
Alatar:Quests,CheckPoints
Lightning:Petsystem,BossBattleFrameWorkBugFixes
DJMaxumus:craftingSystem,NpcSpells
Dameon666:MP3 Support
Richy:ScriptedTiles
MeGusta:StatusChecker
Serenede:RandomTilePlace
Joyce/Kibblez:ChestSystem
Scott:Guilds
Bailie:MultipleNPCDrops
CaptainWabbet:Projectiles,ChatDrawnToScreen
??Domino:Sendmessages to server
Soul:ServerRestarter/Myself made a version and fixed It
L:ToolPowerMod.
NeldaInteractive:Some of my GUI I create my own To
Robin:ConversationSystem,EclipseOriginsEngine,bugfixes,PicScreenSize,Change
Fbu:Spritechange attribute
Chamster(wabbit,ryoku):Projectiles DamageScale
Jaxx:SomeEdits
HOPE Yall'like it know

@jcsnider:

> Approved. But I recommend you get a little more information about your actual project and anything you already have done. It will make people want to help you some more if you can show you have some work done.

Jcsnider sorry but your expectation for talent centre post approval is too low

@jcsnider:

> Approved. But I recommend you get a little more information about your actual project and anything you already have done. It will make people want to help you some more if you can show you have some work done.

ThankYou for having hope on me and ues I will do that I was in mobile ill fix in compu later ure one of the best people I met also who yust to be the old headmaster.

@dxxknight:

> I think what they are saying is to get some in-game screenshots of maybe some areas that you've done to kind of show that there is some in-game progress. Wish ya luck sir!

ThankYou for ure good comments I wich u well to I will take ure advice.Dontcall me sr i have edited it I guess now im thankfull for the critism also if you see these posts denie them please I'm Despreate