Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm taking over eclipse. Follow my instructions!

deathtaker26

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@‭‭‭Marshy:

> :P
>
> Alright crest, i got your money. I want a custody agreement though. You get him 7 days a week.

and holidays?

Also… I sorta... hit our child with a fucking sledge hammer >_>

and crzy the hated the hated I hand wrote 2 extra the hated's, but it's a love you ya whore!

@Lynxaria:

> I'm telling Robin!
>
> Also, I never buy Crest…it's sold at the dollar store so I figure it's the worst kind. Besides, I use Pronamel, since my teeth are deminerlizing or some crap. Ugh!

DDDDD: NO NO NO DONT DO THAT D: I LOVE MARSH IN A FRIENDLY WAY >.<

this forum thread….. it got waaaaaaayyyyy off topic fast. T_T This isn't electing someone this isn't casting votes and deciding who's the next overseer. No I'm TAKING OVER. You have no choice. Unless marsh makes $1000 in donations by the end of the month, eclipse WILL BE MINE! MUAHAHahahahaha
Whores...

@Crest:

> this forum thread….. it got waaaaaaayyyyy off topic fast. T_T This isn't electing someone this isn't casting votes and deciding who's the next overseer. No I'm TAKING OVER. You have no choice. Unless Marshy Dearest makes $1000 in donations by the end of the month, eclipse WILL BE MINE! MUAHAHahahahaha
> trollops...

Go to bed kid, we all know Gweny is next in line to the to be declared supreme empress.

@Wilfre:

> :huh:
>
> *Picks up a piece of paper on the ground*
>
> Dammit, I bowed…

you more or less also bent over ;)

>! ![](http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/internet-memes-mcnuggies-are-the-new-dolan.jpg)