Eclipse - Nightly Releases (2.4 -> 3.0)

jcsnider

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fadeing, and playing BGS dont work properly
fade in and fade out of the screen dosent seem to be correct,
map sound effects dont work. At least not for me I have a sound tile on the map/ Is that why?
Player Touch the event does not work.

@daxterxx:

> Fadeing, and playing BGS dont work properly
> fade in and fade out of the screen dosent seem to be correct,
> map sound effects dont work. At least not for me I have a sound tile on the map/ Is that why?
> Player Touch the event does not work.

Anyone else wanna confirm?

Found some bugs. Not really like error bugs, but they effect if somebody wanted to make an event.
I made a screenshot because, well, who doesn't like screenshots?

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/657d7d4c43288932165c61f6b7f20540.png)

**EDIT: Found another bug. The Stop sounds event doesn't stop sound tiles. For like setting a fire out, or starting a fire, etc.

Events set to ABOVE PLAYER go over fringe tiles. Also, that horse sprite is ducking huge, but only one tile (where the event currently is for its move route) is blocked.**

On the other hand, I was playing around with the event system A LOT last night. I'm going to make a thread for **Event Addons** in the tutorials section. I'm going to make more event options such as reduce hp/mp, spawn item, warp party, and MANY other things players can think of. Also, if anybody else makes an addon for the event system, I'll gladly stick it in the thread aswell. This way, we can keep improving the event system by increasing the limit of its capabilities. I mean, cmon, the event system is the greatest thing to come to Eclipse, but if you sit down for 20 minutes and try to make a REALLY complex event - there's things that don't exist yet that people want to see.

@Whack:

> Events set to ABOVE PLAYER go over fringe tiles. Also, that horse sprite is ducking huge, but only one tile (where the event currently is for its move route) is blocked.

Well, Fringe renders above players, so it sort of makes sense? You can always move the last event rendering calls beneath the fringe tile calls yourself though.

I was working perfectly normal programming then started giving this error ..
In:
```
Set gTexture(TextureRec.Texture).Texture = Direct3DX.CreateTextureFromFileInMemoryEx(Direct3D_Device, _
                                                    ImageData(0), _
                                                    UBound(ImageData) + 1, _
                                                    newWidth, _
                                                    newHeight, _
                                                    D3DX_DEFAULT, 0, D3DFMT_UNKNOWN, D3DPOOL_MANAGED, D3DX_FILTER_POINT, D3DX_FILTER_NONE, ByVal (0), ByVal 0, ByVal 0)
```![](http://i.imgur.com/LmNjH.png)
My hardware configuration:
Amd Athlon X2 3.1Ghz
GeForce GT 520 1GB
6GB Ram
Sorry my bad english..

you probably deleted some of this:

Direct3D_Device.Clear 0, ByVal 0, D3DCLEAR_TARGET, D3DColorRGBA(0, 0, 0, 0), 1#, 0
Direct3D_Device.BeginScene

at beggining of sub or

Direct3D_Device.EndScene
Direct3D_Device.Present srcRect, destRect, frmMain.picInventory.hwnd, ByVal (0)

at end of sub

this is from drawinventory and you modified draw spells as i see so there wont be frmmain.picinventory but frmmain.picspells