Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Unpayed team (please join me)

zerosavior115

Game Name: Chronicles of the World: Age of Empire
Game Type: 2d tactical mmorpg
Storyline:
The story is a little bit theoretical
i came about these themes and things while playing lots and lots of FF games and square enix related games ( star ocean.valkyrie profile) + its a game series with storylines and such

so here it goes

ones there in a certain universe where different dimension/worlds connected via portal known as rifts
lies a world known as Ieo (pronounced like letter E and O). (fact: Ieo is the most advanced world in this universe). In these wolrd lies an energy called MANA it was known as the fundament of all elements and power. As year go by the Ieoans learned to harness its power and used it for their everyday lives (fact: the art of using mana is called sigmatry or magicks) but it was a matter of time before others became eager to rule the world and all of its power thus a war erupted(fact: this will be a part of the game history it was called War of the Swords)(Fact2: if the 1st part is succesfull this war will be the next story line ) but the people manage to make a peaceful contract even though the whole world was divided into 4 kindom and in the current time a dark force is still planning to relive the war thus they aim to unlock a demon god( will be explained through the story) to their side.

Now play as Lancre(same as lancer) a descendant to the Guardians to stop these from happening and reveil the secret of the past

Game features and plans:
(im using eo3 nightly release)
basic things
-movable gui
-larger piscreen
-etc

and with more helps i would like to create and add more but i really want these cuz it is needed for my game

( individual dungeon system )
(party/tactical system)

How far had i got: a program some easy parts and some basic things but im still working on the individual and tactical system but i  almost got it so just need more and improvement

Information about me: my gaming name is Gran,im 15
i often use a computer cuz im still studying on weekdays so sat. is my free time, im filipino , honestly my friend and i was just hoping to turn this project game
into an anime but gaming is more fun ( plus i cant really draw ) im great at science and math ( thus, theoratical part of the game) i studied some programing basics ( i still need a tutor )
and you can contact me via FB heres my email [email protected] my pic is a black fairy tail logo

that all

sorry i cant hire anyone with money cuz i lack of it
so i was hoping for free workers ( if i happen to make a cash system or earn anything from this game they will get a part of the earnings)

BTW: IM MALE

• 2 weeks later...
Saying your gender sounds a bit weird haha like "i'm hot and i'm male too"
So what can i do for you?
I can change ur screensize and gui to be movable

Btw: i'm female 

hahaha