Find results in...

Looking for some good anime

Madses

Anime that makes you cry like a lil kid = Angel Beats
Anime that makes you burst out laughing = Gintama
Anime that makes you puke alot or even worst = Boku No Pico
Anime that makes you think that a Bald guy is Stronger than God = One Punch Man
Anime that Everyone loves so muchhhh = One Piece
Anime that full of Ecchi shet xD and Boobs = Tu Love Ru, Seikon No Qwaser, High School of the Dead, Highschool DxD
Anime about a nerd getting girls (its pretty epic seriously) = The World Gods Only Knows
Anime that full of nonsense girl playing games = Umaru.

Sorry for my bad grammar xD

Great suggestions from everyone.

"Another" = Dark Horror, Final Destination the anime.
"Berserk" = Dark Action. Still going, but really good and dark.
"Elfen Lied" = Dark Slice of Life, has a great ending.
"Future Diaries" = Dark Action/Romance. It is depressing; however, has a great ending.
"Vampire Knight" = Dark Action/Romance.

@'BeNjO':

> I randomly chose to watch boku no pico last night before bed, It seems it was a wrong choice, teen lads that look and sound like women with male bits getting put into places they shouldn't be. Shame they blurred it though xD.

Lmao!
I kinda was wondering what it was last night, now I know XD

@'Madses':

> @'BeNjO':
>
> > I randomly chose to watch boku no pico last night before bed, It seems it was a wrong choice, teen lads that look and sound like women with male bits getting put into places they shouldn't be. Shame they blurred it though xD.
>
> Lmao!
> I kinda was wondering what it was last night, now I know XD

It's the best anime ever man! hands down the best anime in the world, no, the universe!

I don't usually watch anime, although when I do, I watch only ones with large lore / history / politics. (I'm not really into anime as most people are :S)

Suggestions:
Pokemon (The first season is my fav, + the fact that it never ends… Lost track after D&P)
Digimon (x-x it was awesome)
Sword Art Online 1&2 (I love the idea of VR, I hear everyone hate on this one, but it has a really cool story. I'm a big reader, read the novels as well)
Log Horizon 1&2 (Like sword art, but without death. When they die they loose something else... Lots of politics if that is your thing as well as lore)
Overlord (Just started this a while a go out of boredom, It's kind-of like Log and SAO. Story in this one is good so far!)

@'lexkymbeth':

> Pokemon (The first season is my fav, + the fact that it never ends… Lost track after D&P)

Ooh, forgot to mention. Fell to utter shit for the Black/White seasons (especially the movies), so just skip that monstrosity entirely, but the X/Y seasons have been excellent.

@'lexkymbeth':

> Sword Art Online 1&2 (I love the idea of VR, I hear everyone hate on this one, but it has a really cool story. I'm a big reader, read the novels as well)

I think the main reason is how the first season just u-turned in story entirely. It changed from what was a great action-packed series into some dull uninspired questionable romance. People expected reaching the upper levels to be exciting, and they just opted for time-skips instead. Couldn't even finish SAO, it just got that boring.

• 4 months later...
NO GAME NO LIFE.
this anime has only like 12 episodes, dub or sub, but is really good. Involves games(not one particular game, like all games e.g chess to video games). The main characters, Sora and Shiro, are brother and sister. They are like the smartest gamers in the world, I haven't seen anyone smarter. Whoever made this anime is awesome, but he/she puts to much nudity in it. If you don't like nudity, then don't watch this anime(of course it doesn't show the disgusting innopropriate stuff, you know what I mean). This is a great anime, and season will come out soon(or might be already out, I don't know). It also involves a lot of perving, so be cautious(lol).