Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Azurmia Logo

I was thinking from my own head. I got a license when i purchased rpgmaker vx. So im entitled to use anything i wish from rpgmaker vx. Plus i think your a rude ass little nigga so….....yea ;)

Yeah. I'm rude. But I don't use cliparts for things that are supposed to represent me.
Guess I'll have to live with my rude ass and minimum of creativity.

And the awesome warning that somebody gave me out of the fucking blue.

@daxterxx:

> im entitled to use anything i wish from rpgmaker vx

From their license:
"2\. Licensee shall not reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble the RTP SOFTWARE. Further, Licensee shall not sell, distribute, assign, lease, sublicense, encumber, or otherwise transfer the RTP SOFTWARE and/or its data without any prior written consent of ENTERBRAIN."

You're wrong. Have you even read their licensing?

I think your reading the wrong license. Im not de-compiling, selling, or even using the rtp. The engine licnese says that "you" (as the user) are allowed to used and distribute any resources, graphics, or media with the games engine, for commercial or non comercial use. That is simply what im doing.

@daxterxx:

> I think your reading the wrong license. Im not de-compiling, selling, or even using the rtp. The engine licnese says that "you" (as the user) are allowed to used and distribute any resources, graphics, or media with the games engine, for commercial or non comercial use. That is simply what im doing.

Wrong once again. The engine license states that you are allowed to distribute a game, made only with RPG Maker, not their resources and images.

The RTP is the graphics and any other files that the engine comes with. You are only allowed to distribute these with an RPG Maker project. Any use of said files outside of RPG Maker is a violation of their license.

Don't even attempt an argument, son. I was using RPG Maker before you could count to potato. I know the ins and outs of their licensing.

• 2 weeks later...
I absolutely love that font, it has potential.

I don't like the colors that you used to create this logo, neither do I like the effects you have applied. The strength of that drop shadow kills the logo, especially if used on a white canvas (presentation +1?).

Try to use a border. Borders are epic. e_e