Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Game map

SkyStudios

@Kusy:

> Apart from this having nothing to do with anything - yes. There's is not "s" in the word "feedback" and there is not such word as "feedbacks".

ahh i understand what u mean now… i thoug he said that i need to write "feedbacks" so... yeah sorry .
but what about the map?

Well… why exactly? And they say I'm usually acting like a dick without any reason. I don't see anything exactly wrong with it apart from being boring, pretty generic and not exactly something you show off.

If that's what you wanted to hear - there's nothing wrong with the map, the middle is a bit empty and the lamp is unnecessary.

The mapping looks so unplanned. The space is not maximized nor used well ; use the space. The items are not properly positioned/placed as well.

Use variety ; imagine that you are the person there (where would you place things? Just randomly or all items on the side?, No). ; Use walls or rooms (or dividers or borders) to organize the space.

:)

The room isn't logical; dresser isn't near the bed, the overhead light isn't near the table, the tree isn't near an entry way or window for photosynthesis, floor is too perfectly bland, and the house is just a single box. Why not have a separate/divided room?

@‭‭‭Marsh:

> Not bad, though it seems a tad empty. Also that lamp or chandelier or whatever it is supposed to be just looks like its sitting on the floor.

NOT UH! THERE'S FRINGE ON IT MANNN

But yeah… It does look really odd having the Lamp just chillen in the middle

Also, Add more detail into the map. Bring the two windows closer in towards the middle. Move the bed up one tile. and place a rug down or something to contrast all the damn brown / tan

@Vortigem:

> The room isn't logical; dresser isn't near the bed, the overhead light isn't near the table, the tree isn't near an entry way or window for photosynthesis, floor is too perfectly bland, and the house is just a single box. Why not have a separate/divided room?

The fuck am I reading… photosynthesis? Seriously?

@McAdams:

> It's stupid but technically correct. The best kind of correct.

It's just stupid. Apart from the fact that I keep plants deep inside of my apartment and magically they are still green and alive, that's something nobody expects from game designers in AAA games… because even there, percentage of people who will run around the place, stop and say to themselves "hmm... plants in this room are standing near the window, they are able to indulge in photosynthesis, how thoughtful!" is probably closer to 0 than anything else.

That's just nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking.

@MrMiguu:

> There's some dotted box in the upper-left corner. How did you not notice it?
>
> ![](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Alexanderthegreat91/maperror.png)
>
> Let's see how many people I can troll with this…

It's the selection box in Eclipse map editor! You foolish fool!

![](http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9hrZeLuRSyyBjU7rEU2DLwWkvT1zXFTBStJo4cmaoyQhhXtPYuWtVWRkmHA)

@Kusy:

> It's just stupid. Apart from the fact that I keep plants deep inside of my apartment and magically they are still green and alive, that's something nobody expects from game designers in AAA games… because even there, percentage of people who will run around the place, stop and say to themselves "hmm... plants in this room are standing near the window, they are able to indulge in photosynthesis, how thoughtful!" is probably closer to 0 than anything else.
>
> That's just nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking.

That is exactly how I act when I play video games or watch movies.