Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need urgent advice

BlazingShadow

okay, I live in a 3 bedroom house with just me and my dad, the smallest room, which used to be his room and is now the spare room, is constantly locked, there is a sound like a fan or a computer coming from it, and sometimes an orange glow can be seen around the door. I've always been a bit suspicious about this room, but whenever my dad has left me in the house for an extended period of time, I've never been able to find the key… until today.
I went into the room, and my suspicions were confirmed. It's a cannabis farm.. he also has some saplings growing in his bedroom... I'm really worried and don't know what I should do. The window to the small room is covered and sealed tightly with reflective sheeting, and there are 2 pipes leading out, one into a small vent in the wall, the other leading to the window.. both have pumps attached..

What should I do!?  :huh:  :sad:

@‭‭‭Marsh:

> Start selling weed?
>
> Im sorry im just not seeing the problem here.
>
> I accept donations in weed

Okay lemme add a bit more context, in April 2010, my dad started having seizures, he's been to hospital twice for it, had 3 brain scans, and the doctors have no idea what's causing them. Nothing particularly seems to trigger them, they just happen at random, mostly in his sleep recently. I think the two things are linked.

http://www.cannabissearch.com/medical_benefits/seizures/
http://medicalmarijuana.com/experts/expert/title.cfm?artID=75

**Some people with grand mal seizures say they can prevent their seizures entirely by smoking marijuana.  Others, who suffer complex partial seizures, report that marijuana also curbs their symptoms and prevents loss of consciousness.**

Medical Marijuana is used to treat serious conditions all the time. Also i am sure your dad is a smart man. You can go in and ask your doctors if smoking weed will cause any harm. I used to have brutal migraines and asked about weed and they didnt seem concerned.

Check out the basement though, never know where a meth lab may be hiding.

okay.. well I know he has been smoking it at least a year before his seizures started, also, if he is growing it in such large quantities, he is clearly supplying someone.
Also since his seizures started, they have not improved at all, simply worsened and worsened..

@GunnerWolf:

> okay.. well I know he has been smoking it at least a year before his seizures started, also, if he is growing it in such large quantities, he is clearly supplying someone.
> Also since his seizures started, they have not improved at all, simply worsened and worsened..

Could be completely unrelated but i see your concern. Where abouts do you live? Its pretty doubtful but he could technically be a legalized grower. Also if he has that much weed where do you think hes getting all that nice stuff you guys have?

That computer your using is probably ~~made with~~ payed for by canibus.

@GunnerWolf:

> I live in the UK, and what nice stuff? anything we have worth a decent amount was bought by my grandparents, my dad only yesterday managed to get himself a job working 40 hours a week at a pub.

Hmmm, how long has it been glowing for? Maybe its not ready to be harvested yet. Weed probably wont be helping that job hunt any. Who knows man. Maybe talk to him if it concerns you that much. Of course you will then have to admit you went into his room.

Honestly, If I did confront him, he'd probably assume I'd use what I've seen in there to blackmail him out of any real punishment, you know "Why did you go into that room!? Thats not the point why are you growing weed?"
and I've noticed the sound and glow for.. oooh.. um… I think it started around early february.

@GunnerWolf:

> Honestly, If I did confront him, he'd probably assume I'd use what I've seen in there to blackmail him out of any real punishment, you know "Why did you go into that room!? Thats not the point why are you growing weed?"
> and I've noticed the sound and glow for.. oooh.. um… I think it started around early february.

Hmmm, seems odd he should have some decent cash by now, maybe he cant get rid of it all. Better send me a kilo or two to test it the quality.

Haha, as if. it would never get through british customs. He also has a friend who comes over frequently, often simply greets my dad, then heads straight into that room for an hour or two..

Also, just in case i do confront him, I took some photos, and I noticed something between the leaves, what look like thick cobwebs, but not covered in dust, and with little yellow specks on them, they were inbetween all of the leaves on all of the plants.

@GunnerWolf:

> Also, just in case i do confront him, I took some photos, and I noticed something between the leaves, what look like thick cobwebs, but not covered in dust, and with little yellow specks on them, they were inbetween all of the leaves on all of the plants.

Post pics?  Sounds like your dads plants might have some bugs or something on them. May not be taking care of them properly properly if this is his first time. Could explain why no one wants his crap weed ;)

[Edit]

Yea no wonder. He can clear those off if he treats the plants right…

Tinfoil the entire room. Better light reflection and less heat radatiating out for helicopters. Also with that many plants he should have a bit of side cash but not tons. May want to look into some pesticides. Seems like a big setup for so few plants. Unless this is a test run.

put some old maple leaves in the soil like  a compost for some reason spider mites dont like that stuff, and get a shop vac and use it to suck the spidermites off the colas. And dont worry the suction from the vaccum wont take off the thc. i  wouldnt add pesticides or fertilizers if the plants are within a month of harvest tho.