Find results in...

Nicer Eclipse

Marsh

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stein:

> Might be time to keep a stricter look on things then, and not only say it. :P And pimpslap a few of the people with powers that seem to enjoy using them for things that're not meant to happen :P

I would have been less lenient, but I figured the rest of the them wasn't so I more or less followed them.

That, and I wasn't even supposed to have any powers in the first place.

Cleared out our resident religion freak's post. Honestly, nobody cares and if you don't keep your short sighted religious bollocks away from the forums, I'll keep YOU away from the forums. So yeah, we don't care what religion you follow, and nobody else needs to know or care. So stop blaming others for mentioning another name for christ knows what the hell you were on about.

@Joyce:

> Cleared out our resident religion freak's post. Honestly, nobody cares and if you don't keep your short sighted religious bollocks away from the forums, I'll keep YOU away from the forums. So yeah, we don't care what religion you follow, and nobody else needs to know or care. So stop blaming others for mentioning another name for christ knows what the hell you were on about.

I guess that was my fault D:

• 1 month later...
guys come on…
dead-wolf [09:37 AM]: go to tinychat to join up in bashing on darkbeast XD
kibbelz [09:37 AM]: Sounds good to me
this is not nice…

• 2 weeks later...
To tell everyone the truth, the Eclipse community has been extremely nice to me since I joined. ![:D](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png)

Then again, I'm not one of those little kids who keeps asking people to code him things, complains, and wants to make a game without any knowledge of Visual Basic, mapping, making spells, items, NPCs, etc.