Find results in...

Nicer Eclipse

Marsh

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@jcsnider:

> I will not argue your warnings. However you have received 2\. The first one has a reference and the warning had legitimate cause. The second one does not so I cannot comment upon it. Either way, PM me next time. If the warnings are undeserved then I will do something however in your case, I don't think anything should have been done. In the end, you were not even muted and now, your warning level is almost completely gone.

Oh, don't get me wrong; I wasn't asking for anything to be done now, and this certainly isn't the time nor place. I was just saying that, in my experience, PMing someone to argue warnings and mutes etc is much like shouting into the wind. Also, I only argued one of the warnings I think, since I accepted the other was legitimate.

**Can I suggest that for future warnings or anything of that sort, that a link to the offending post is given?** Because in my case I didn't actually know what the warning was for (not precisely). Plus, the link given in one I remember being completely irrelevant.

@General:

> That is 100% true. Every time i have sent Marshy Dearest a PM i get a response within minutes. If it takes longer remember he is a busy man, he doesn't have time to put up with 10,000 whining brats everyday ;D

I didn't whine in my PM in the slightest, I wrote out a pretty well constructed argument about why I didn't think the warning was legitimate. But, I can understand the intention behind your generic tar-brush statement.  ;)
Like I said though, this isn't the right place to discuss my personal infringments.  :P

@Siliv:

> Why don't you start with removing that awful board of shame section. It's like we are in the medieval era where we bind someone on a pole and throw rocks at them it's just wrong.

You could also view it as an example of what not to do. It's also very funny.

I blame Robin for everything lol.. no but the truth is the older members here can set bad examples, and then you have the newbies following that thinking its ok to tell everyone off. Its like when you have a good friend you know you can make fun of, and then a stranger comes along and does the same thing and you go "what the fuck? he cant do that". Sometimes sarcasm between older members who know eachother sends the message that newer members can be assholes to everyone if theyre having a bad day or something. Im just glad to see that when members (new or old) are being genuine dicks they are not let off the hook.