Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Drawing To Computer :P

lexkymbeth

Idk what you say just wanted to show some one xD Drew this then used paint.net to do colors.
Isnt that well.. What do you say? ::

Before

>! [![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/2ff38eb174e39478c4501fb17a304384.jpg)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#2ff38eb174e39478c4501fb17a304384.jpg)

After

>! [![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/66d876d78c611f4b7fdb42b2f91fb9c7.jpg)](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/#66d876d78c611f4b7fdb42b2f91fb9c7.jpg)

*If your coming here to be a idiot then don't post, gtfo posers xD

You don't need to be a… "poser"? to say it's bad. It's bad. I dunno where to begin actually.

First of all, don't post such ridiculously huge images, nobody will bother looking at it. You don't even have to resize the image, just add width=x to the image tag when you post, like this

[i[b]mg width=300]

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/66d876d78c611f4b7fdb42b2f91fb9c7.jpg)

It lacks any kind of detail, has little to do with any kind of anatomy, and the coloring shouldn't even be discussed because it's 3 colors + gradient + badly applied, cheap effect from paint.net.

Generally it looks like a manga attempt by a… 10 - 14 year old depending on talent. Practice harder.

I did it like 3 years ago, its fine not many people said it was to well xD just found my drawing pad and desided to try to put it on. First time ever doing this.. Had no clue so i just used the efects and some colors lol. You know how to make it look realistic? Kinda pist me off cuz trying to get it two so i just made it one-tone colors

Edit:
For got to add this, you can say its bad ment people just say its bad, no feed back but you did thanks

@MrMiguu:

> I can see many Paint.NET transitions that were downright lazy on your part:
> [o]Gradient use (a cheap way to doing "something"?)
> [o]Julia Fractal

As said b4 i just used Random colors and the efects, not lazy i redrew this to the computer took along time
Getting all the lines, i have never Used gradent use? I dont think i have >.>

It looks very bad,but why don't you post some new work ,to see how much you improved?

You can't expect all people to say "wow that's awesome"  trust me i'm a digital artist,i worked with a few chinese,taiwanese,japanese gaming companies,one of them was UserJoy.

If you draw so bad even using a drawing pad then you must work a lot to get better

Peace and good luck !

Don't use gradients and don't use default textures. They make you look lazy.
Have you ever heard of Paint Tool Sai? I do all my coloring there. There's a brush you can use to make decent looking hair rather than just using a gradient, and shading is very easy with it.
Learn some anatomy and stray away from anime. Anime gets you nowhere unless you are very, very good; no offense, but you are not. Get into your own style rather than generic hipster emo anime.
The hair doesn't even make sense. Are those cracks in it, or chunks? I have no idea.
The left arm apparently now has two elbows. Also, practice drawing hands instead of chickening out and putting them behind her back. No one stands like that. Ever.
There is no way the dress straps are that thin without being string (and therefore breaking) or wire (which wow why would you ever make a dress with wire) so make them thicker.
The left boob is way perkier than the right. Is it just happy or
As said by others and myself, just study anatomy. And get away from emo anime styles. It never works out.
I'm not saying I'm a great artist myself, because I'm not. I could learn from my own post. But if you were looking for people to compliment you, you would have better luck posting something much more recent.

@Kreator:

> Random colors and effects? That doesn't make you sound like your keen to learn to become an aspiring artist! Don't cheat yourself.

Lol yup.

Post something more recent and then we can tell if your skills have improved, or if your still just using random tools.

@Lollicat:

> Don't use gradients and don't use default textures.

@Kreator:

> Random colors and effects?

@NexSteve:

> or if your still just using random tools.

Now… C'mon, guys. He's avant-garde. We can't understand his left-field thinking in terms of post-modern PS artwork.