Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Accused :(

SkywardRiver

So Yeah I got this email this morning about a warning about a paypal scam?!?!? Please believe that this is not my doing and that I have not been active before this for the better time of a month. I have never had any other account than this one, nor have I EVER asked for money of any kind. Can someone please tell me there was a mistake of some kind?
  Jaxx

Aherm, to explain;

Justin I removed your topic because all you did was publicly shaming and calling out. You could have contacted him and just try to resolve it.

Jaxx, your IP and active times(the hours you were on) were the same. And by the same I mean the EXACT same, not the same range.. No, it was from your location precisely, between the same times as this account is active on, because the other account had one post on it I removed it, and sent you a warning on this one.

Honestly, it's a wee bit sketchy. And there's no real way to prove who did what and who did not, but can we please just get over it like adults and resolve it properly? Just don't keep it in public channels which will just lead to more people yelling things back and forth.

@Joyce:

> Justin I removed your topic because all you did was publicly shaming and calling out. You could have contacted him and just try to resolve it.

I contacted samtheleech over MSN.  After I greeted him, he responded back.  I mentioned the paypal dispute to him and he immediately signed off or blocked me

I don't care, I just want people to know that he is not legit.  he will have to wait 3 weeks to get a refund because I am not going to respond to the paypal dispute.