Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Classic, Pixelated Sprites, Items, & Animations

Likestodraw

Okay, so I have had NO luck in resources and I posted nearly a week ago…
Anyways, I'm looking for a **site/bundle** of **pixelated sprites, already in EO format.** I don't care if I have to convert them to .bmp, though I would prefer not to. I am looking for something that would **go good with Murdoc's tiles**, but his sprites aren't in the proper format, there's not enough of them, and there are hardly any enemies, and I want **more enemies than player sprites**. I would also like items and animations to go with them. They don't necessarily have to be the same style, but they have to be in EO format and look good. If there is a link to a website or collection of these, please post it.

The reason they're not in the right format is because I made the tileset without making any sprites, and just threw them in for anyone who wanted to do the work to convert them. Its really not that hard if you use a template with a 32x32 grid. But if youre looking for sprites that will match do a google search for 16x16 sprites. They will need to be resized by 200% to match the 16bit style I made. Anyway, best of luck.

Thanks, but before looking or making some, I was wondering if anyone here knew of any. I really am running out of things to create and do for my game without the sprites. Also, I believe I have found some decent items; I just have to convert them now.