Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Failed Attempt At Shit

JohnPony

@General:

> I used gimp, i know nothing about graphic design. Just thought i would give it a shot, and obviously failed xD

The next best thing to trying and succeeding is trying and failing ;D Let this not discourage you though everyones first piece isn't going to be glorious by any means.
Technically it wasn't pixel art so you get another chance at a first try! haha

@Fogger:

> The next best thing to trying and succeeding is trying and failing ;D Let this not discourage you though everyones first piece isn't going to be glorious by any means.
> Technically it wasn't pixel art so you get another chance at a first try! haha

The thing is, i honestly don't give a fuck. I would much rather stick to programming.

There's two problems here: Color and contrast. They kind of go together. Right now, the value of the text is too similar to the value of the background to be readable. Similarly, the colors don't go together.

Pony you didn't make that. You typed in "login", added a border and then threw in a gradient in the back round. I assure you if you open MSPaint, and drew it all up yourself, it would look much better. I'm not bashing what you did, I just want you to know that I believe you CAN do it. You just gotta put a little time in there, silly.

//commentthatavoidsdamagingbronysego//

If you think this is crap yourself, then get back to the drawing board. We're only useful at telling you it's crap. Other than that, you're the one that's going to be designing everything on your own. Come back when you're satisfied with your own work.